Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
Tag: Big Fish Games
- Love Midnight Castle, but wish you could take it on the go? Good news, Big Fishers - Big Fish Games has just confirmed with Gamezebo that their popular free-to-play hidden object game is heading to the iPad this Thursday.It's an interesting twist, when you think about it. Previous free-to-play titles from Big Fish, like Found and Dark Manor, have started life on iOS, only to make their way to the main site later, after they've had some time to prove themselves. With Midnight Castle, they've turned that formula on its head. And it seems to be working, too: a Big Fish Games representative told us that the game's PC players are averaging 70 minutes in game per day. And if it counts for anything, we liked it quite a bit too.To celebrate the launch, they'll be giving away an iPad Mini on Midnight Castle's Facebook page. The sweepstakes opens tonight at midnight, and closes in one week, on March 26. For more details, be sure to visit facebook.com/midnightcastle after the clock strikes 12 tonight.
- For something that sounds like one part anarchist fantasy and one part doomed idealism, Bitcoin has defied a lot of odds in the last few months. A virtual currency that exists without government support (and in some parts of the world is straight up illegal), it's been embraced by a number of names in the gaming world.Some of those names, like Apps for Coins, are small players that have sprung up as part of a cottage industry around Bitcoin buyers - but those names aren't going to stay small for long. Zynga started experimenting with Bitcoins back in January, and now a similarly big name is casual gaming, Big Fish Games, has partnered with Coinbase to offer the currency as a viable alternative to their more common payment options."Being able to offer bitcoin payments to our consumers through Coinbase is just one more way Big Fish is meeting demand and setting the pace for the mainstream consumer and for the mainstream industry," Big Fish CEO Paul Thelen said in today's press release. "This is not a test, this payment method will be available worldwide for all of Big Fish PC and Mac games in the Big Fish app store."
- You didn't think that a dark and mysterious hidden object game would be called something like "Happy Afternoon Castle," now did you? Of course not! Well Big Fish Games has a brand new social hidden object game coming out tomorrow, and it's full of just as much mystery and secrets as it is darkness and shadows. Developed by Elephant Games in conjunction with Big Fish Games, Midnight Castle features a mysterious storyline, engaging social components, and you guessed it, lots of fun hidden objects to find!In the game, players will travel to a dark and dissonant castle that was once occupied by their eccentric uncle after his unexplained and peculiar death. There have long been rumors that an eerie Mystery Chamber exists somewhere within the castle, and that it has the power to grant the wishes of anyone who occupies the estate. Something tells you that if you find this Mystery Chamber, then the truth about what really happened to your uncle will finally be brought to light.Of course, doing so will involve scouring the massive castle for hidden objects across 16 different scenes, in addition to creating your own items and artifacts by using the castle's laboratory. As players complete over 350 different quests on their way towards uncovering the truth, they'll get to interact with a roster of 12 unique characters, who might be able to help them in a number of strange and exciting ways!While the game won't officially be released until tomorrow, you can still get a sneak peak of Midnight Castle in action from the exclusive debut trailer that's embedded right within this page. And be sure to keep your eyes peeled on Gamezebo tomorrow as well for our official review of the game, just as soon as we manage to find our way out of the Mystery Chamber!
- Can't wait for Big Fish Games to unleash the next great entry in the Mystery Case Files series? You won't have to! Gamezebo has just confirmed with Big Fish Games that the 10th entry in the franchise, Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival, will be launching on Wednesday, November 27. What's more, we've been given a handful of details to whet your appetites until the game's launch.As you might have guessed from the title, Madame Fate (from the fourth Mystery Case Files game) is back from the dead, and needs your help. This time you'll partner up with her cat Isis as you explore 15 hidden object scenes at this cursed carnival. You'll even get to revisit old acts, like Amazing Larry and Marlena Mermaid. Elephant Games are handling the development duties on this one, which should put a huge smile on the faces of hidden object hunters everywhere.Beyond those basic facts, Big Fish are remaining fairly tight-lipped about what you can expect when the game launches next week. That said, they do have one more surprise for Gamezebo's readers: Pictured below are some images that they say hold clues to the game. Take a look, and if you can figure out the clues, be sure to let fellow MCF fans know over at the official speculation thread.
- Yelling "FORE!" isn't just for the golf course anymore! Many a player have sunk putts courtesy of Big Fish Games' Fairway Solitaire, and they're looking for putter-shy Pete's to come to the greens, and get the game free on iPhone and iPad.But that's not all! Gamezebo readers who download the game for free can be entered for a chance to win their very own iPod touch®! Want to learn more? Here's how;
- When it comes to video games, art can be the absolute cornerstone of a project. Winning recognition for your designs is the pinnacle of many an interactive artist's career. Brian Thompson, the art director at Big Fish Games responsible for Fetch, recently received such recognition.
- Depending on your specialization or location, yesterday might have been a pretty rough day if you worked at Big Fish. Let's say you were one of the team members working on Big Fish Unlimited, the company's attempt to popularize cloud-based gaming. Or maybe you worked in their offices in Vancouver, Canada or Cork, Ireland. All of these things are closing down, and a sizable number of jobs are going with them.
- We've been asked to find a lot of things in hidden object games: combs, ladders, umbrellas… but we've never been asked to find an iTunes gift card before. Thanks to Big Fish Games and their latest mobile title, Dark Manor, you'll have a chance to win just that!