Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
Tag: Best of 2012
- With a brand new year of (hopefully) great games kicking off tomorrow, we thought we'd end 2012 with a bang. Sure we've spent all of December looking at the best games of 2012 in their respective categories, but what about the very best? What about the games that rise above genre and platform to be counted among the elite? Which one game managed to earn the coveted title of Gamezebo's Game of the Year?
- We've spent the last month looking back at the best games that 2012 had to offer - and we're pretty sure that you've been doing the same. With that in mind, earlier this month we asked our readers to pick their favorite games from 2012 and to cast their votes for Gamezebo's 2012 Reader's Choice Awards.
- We're in the midst of the longest console generation ever. While that in itself is kind of a bummer (new tech lust is a real thing), it hasn't had any sort of ill effects on the PC market. The progression of technology is a little more fluid there, which means there's almost never any sort of gap where at least some interesting PC games aren't getting released. 2012 turned out to be a banner year for the platform, with notable releases of both the major and indie variety arriving on a regular basis.
- If 2010 was the year that Facebook games hit everybody's radar, and 2011 was the year where they tried to stretch their legs, 2012 was the year where they finally found their footing. This was a year where Facebook games became deeper, longer, prettier, and on occasion, more daring in their direction and scope. In a nutshell, it was a great year to be a Facebook gamer.
- BOO! Bet you didn't see me there. That's because I was hidden. Like an object. Possibly in a game. Huh… hidden object game. That's got a nice ring to it. I think I might be on to something here. Mortimer, fetch me my pen!
- Is it just me or does gaming on the iPhone keep getting better? You'd think the bar of quality would eventually cease its endless journey upward (or at least slow down), but that hasn't been the case. We've been treated to a steady stream of excellent games since the App Store's launch in 2008, and this year is no different.
- BOO! Did I scare you? No? Well, I guess I'm never trying that ag-BOO! Still no? Maybe I should leave the spooky stuff to the horror games. 2012 has treated the genre well, and seen it branch out in some new and interesting directions. Read on, and see if your favorites made it on the list. If they didn't, feel free to let us know in the comments! We're always happy to discu-BOO! Okay, I'm really done now.
- Playing a word game is kind of like writing: being good requires either a decent vocabulary or a mastery of the thesaurus. As such, writing about word games is kind of nerve-wracking. I feel like everything I type here is going to be heavily scrutinized, which makes me want to throw in all the ten dollar words I can think of. Rapscallion. Diphthong.