Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
- Few names go as far back in the casual gaming industry as Slingo. The franchise has been around for 17 years, making them a venerable institution by video game standards. And as of today, that venerable institution has a new keeper.
- There's a lot of talk about the digital future of gaming, but it's not an easy concept to pin down. It could mean the ability to download any and all games released, but the size of some titles would make that a difficult sell. Alternatively, there's the potential of streaming titles over the internet. There are problems with that too, of course, but Sony's recent acquisition of Gaikai shows they have faith in the concept.
- Everybody collects something. I, for example, collect old video games. It's a costly habit, but you can't put a price on happiness. And then there's Zynga, one of the premiere collectors of talent in the games industry. Their most recent acquisition is Buzz Monkey, the studio behind games like Rinth Island for iOS and Army of Two: The 40th Day for PSP. Quite the variety, right?
- Last month, we reported that Zynga was ready to compete with $1.8 billion dollars in cash available for acquisitions, and that Zynga was very likely to be putting the majority of its spending money into the rapidly expanding mobile market. Less than a month later, Zynga has used their extra cash to buy mobile gaming startup Wild Needle.
- Well that certainly didn't take long! Hot on the heels of yesterday's speculation that mobile giant Rovio was looking to purchase the rights to indie physics-puzzler Casey's Contraptions, the transaction was confirmed by the big bird itself. Goodbye, slingshots and pigs, hello scissors and balloons!
- In a press release issued today, Kabam, who described themselves as "a leading developer of free-to-play hardcore social games" (wait, is that an actual term now?), announced that they have acquired the social game developer Gravity Bear, their combat role-playing game Battle Punks, and everything in-between. Thus, the trend of larger social game developers consuming smaller ones continues unabated.
- If I had just sold 10 million copies of Angry Birds Space in just three days, I'd probably want to buy myself something nice to celebrate. Rovio seems to agree with my thinking, as they've just announced the acquisition of Futuremark Games Studio, the gaming division of the popular PC benchmarking software company Futuremark.
- It was only four days ago that our very own Joel Brodie was predicting that "based on Zynga's pattern, they probably are offering to buy OMGPOP as we speak." When rumors suggesting the same surfaced on Monday, it seemed all but inevitable. Now the inevitable has come to pass. Zynga has just announced their latest acquisition; the purchase of Draw Something creator OMGPOP.