Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...got an Attack on Titan Revolution Family tier list. Fan of Attack on Titan? Take a look at our Titan Warfare codes, or our Untitled Attack on Titan Gear tier...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- That's when good neighbors become... something not totally human.
Organization: Wild Tangent
- Comprehensive dungeon delving may not seem like a natural fit for casual game enthusiasts. Regardless, WildTangent's FATE proved the approach could work and blew the doors off traditional role-playing conventions when it debuted three years back. Given that the original was downloaded 4 million+ times, token follow-up FATE Undiscovered Realms was a given.Subject to similar drawbacks, neither fans of the original nor newcomers should be worried, however. While long overdue, this latest sword-n-sorcery romp nonetheless retains and expands upon its predecessor's most endearing qualities, making it a must-play for any armchair adventurer.
- In the Paul Newman film, The Hustler, Minnesota Fats asks Fast Eddie Felson, "Do you like to gamble, Eddie? Gamble on pool games?" Thankfully, you won't have to gamble on Polar Pool, the new pool offering from Wild Games, because you can play the demo, and within a few minutes, know whether or not it's going to work for you.
- Forget everything you know about so-called "casual games."One of the most talked-about games these days isn't another card solitaire game, Bejeweled knock-off or Sudoku puzzler. It's an epic role-playing game (RPG) that whisks players away to a faraway land fraught with danger and intrigue.Introducing Fate, a point-and-click fantasy romp worth sinking your mouse into.
- Rather than drop $50 on a copy of EA Sports' Tiger Woods Golf- and be forced to wade through a lengthy tutorial and hefty manual just to learn how to play - desktop golfers in search of an inexpensive and accessible game will enjoy taking a swing with Polar Golfer.While not a hole in one, this easy-to-pick-up fantasy golf game trades realism for arcade fun, and manages to appeal to golf fanatics and casual gamers alike.
- Originally a console video game, Lumines enjoyed massive amounts of acclaim - and we do mean massive - when it launched on Sony's PlayStation Portable (PSP) back in 2005. A later version for the Xbox Live Arcade was also well-received. If you aren't a console gamer, though, now's your chance to finally download and play Lumines on a PC courtesy of WildTangent. And it's well worth your while to do so, seeing as Lumines one of the best puzzle games to come along since Tetris.
- Seven-year-old Seth sits at the controls of a miniature sub, his sights set on a banded octopus. He zeroes in on the giant sea creature and presses a button. Startled, the octopus begins waving its legs in a slow-motion gesture of surprise. Seth, of course, lets out a scream of delight. "I killed it!" he proclaims in victory. "No you didn't," I explain. "You took its picture."
- Two types of forces drive change in this world: Invention and innovation. Like most brick-breaking arcade outings, the multimillion-selling Blasterball series relies on the latter to captivate and enchant. Three installments into the critically-acclaimed franchise, we can see why originality continues to take a backseat to pure fun and playability. Blasterball 3 doesn't do all that much new per se - it just takes the same, time-honored block-smashing formula you know and love and does it better.
- Once upon a time there was a popular game called Lemmings that challenged players to herd a pack of furry critters through an obstacle course of sorts without too many of them taking headers off a cliff. It was great fun, but these days penguins seem to be the popular creatures du jour; witness "March Of The Penguins" on the silver screen and now Penguins! on your home screen.