Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
Organization: Wadjet Eye Games
- Good news for fans of deep stories, point-and-click adventure games, and ghosts: The Blackwell Deception is coming to iOS later this month. Blackwell Deception is already a PC title. In fact, we reviewed it in 2011, and granted it a …
- What seems like just another day on the job for spirit-wrangling Rosa Blackwell turns out to be an adventure cumulative of everything she has experienced through her entire life. While The Blackwell Epiphany was my first experience with the series, it was clear in no time that the writers at Wadjet Eye Games were raising the stakes in Epiphany higher than they ever dared to raise them before. With guest appearances by characters from way back from the first game, The Blackwell Epiphany powerfully and poetically concludes a game series which has lasted nearly a decade.The Blackwell Epiphany is a point-and-click adventure where players control two protagonists (Rosalinda "Rosa" Blackwell and her ghost sidekick, Joey) who are tasked with finding restless spirits and guiding them to the afterlife to finally find peace. While Epiphany does feature a few puzzles, a staple of the point-and-click genre, the majority of "puzzles" involve uncovering facts by grinding characters for information, and conducting online research through Rosa's smartphone. About halfway through the game I fell into the rhythm of searching online, checking with the police, and asking suspects about a new piece of information I had uncovered. By the end of Epiphany I felt like I was ready to be a paranormal investigator myself.
- The Blackwell Epiphany is the fifth and final chapter in the Blackwell series of point-and-click adventure games. The story features Rosa Blackwell and her ghost accomplice, Joey. Known as a Bestower, Rosa is tasked with utilizing her ability to see wandering ghosts and send them to peace, in the afterlife, with the aid of Joey's paranormal abilities. The story begins when Detective Durkin calls Rosa up and tells her to meet him at an old abandoned building, downtown.
- Adventure gamers, rejoice! Your favorite spirit medium and her ghostly sidekick are coming back in the fifth game in Wadjet Eye's popular Blackwell series, the just-announced Blackwell Epiphany.
- Welcome to the Resonance walkthrough on Gamezebo. Resonance is a point-and-click adventure game played on created by Xii Games and published by Wadjet Eye Games. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide on how to complete Resonance.
- Primordia is a point-and-click adventure game created by Wormwood Studios in association with Wadjet Eye Games. Follow Horatio and his faithful-but-cranky sidekick Crispin to Metropol City to retrieve the stolen power core from their ship. Defeat the evil Metromind and discover Horatio's true past! Gamezebo's walkthrough will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- The world - although it's not entirely clear which world - has come to an end. All that remains are the robots. Like the humans that built them, the machines eke out existences in a variety of ways; some in great, sprawling cities, others in hermit-like isolation. Horatio Nullbuilt v5 and his floating, sharp-tongued companion Crispin are two such robots, living alone in the midst of a great, lifeless desert. But when the core that powers the crashed airship they call home is stolen by a hulking, heavily-armed behemoth, they set out across the desert to reclaim it in a journey that ultimately leads them to the crowded, crumbling towers of Metropol.
- A while back I installed The Dig, the classic Lucasarts adventure game from the mid-90s. I was astounded at the grace of its storytelling. As someone who is used to the flashy, hyper games that you'd find on a home console, I remember thinking that The Dig was telling a better story than any AAA title, despite its dated graphics and interface. Adventure games -- those old school, Lucasarts titles in particular -- are almost an art form unto themselves. They're still very much games, but their gameplay is a means to an end. That end is to tell a story.