Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Organization: The Game Atelier
- The Game Atelier, publisher of all things indie and supporter of the bizarre, has another treat lined up for us at the end of this month. Pili Pili Rush tells the story of Pili Pili, a pink egg-toting...something, whose mission of pre-bird collection will take him around the world and to the very gates of hell.
- As if we weren't already worried enough about sea pirates every time we go on a cruise, or Internet pirates whenever we post that sure-to-be hit video on the web, it seems that now space isn't even safe from a pirate's dastardly influence. Sela the Space Pirate is a frantic top-down space shooter with a serious steampunk attitude, and has you shooting and looting everything on this side of the stars.
- What's the first thing any self-respecting reformed convict does upon getting out of jail? Go bird-killing, of course! In the upcoming iOS title, Zorbie, our eponymous hero is focused on doing exactly that in an attempt to slake his hunger (both literally and apparently for dead birds). Luckily he has a giant axe, and you, to help in his birdocidal quest.
- Have you ever dreamt of living a pirate's life—swashbuckling, treasure-hunting, scurvy—but stopped short of your goal because you can't swim? Well, why not become a space pirate? There's not a drop of water in the black reaches of space, though the lack of air and heat might not be to your liking, either. Maybe it'd be better to just stay at home and give space-pirating a try through Sela the Space Pirate, an action shooting game that's coming to iOS.
- Parodying a game genre is nothing new. However, there are an awful lot of bad parodies out there - particularly those that try too hard. One of the best examples of a good parody was Parodius, a parody of a seminal space shooter called Gradius (parody + Gradius = Parodius). And while Flying Hamster isn't built directly on the backs of other games, it does beautifully parody Japanese shoot-em-ups. It also happens to be a blast to play.