Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
Organization: Team17 Software
- And by “do something,” I specifically mean download it. If you haven’t played Worms 3 yet, you’re really missing out. The Worms franchise has been around for two decades now, embracing and perfecting a formula that has been around even …
- You know the drill, sergeant: those ruthless worm soldiers have returned in Worms 3, and they're taking to the battlefields at every Beach, Farm, and Sewer in what will undoubtedly become the definitive mobile version of Worms today. And while a few repetitive elements unavoidably manage to set in amidst all of the small-scale carnage, the sprawling arsenal, intriguing advent of trading cards, and healthy multitude of game modes still make this one mobile war you'll be telling your little grandchildren worms about one day.
- After four years of exploding, punching, and sheep-bombing annelids on iOS, it's a wonder there are any worms left. But if the upcoming release of Worms 3 is any indication, Team17 has enough wriggling warriors remaining to fill at least one more game with their adorable corpses. Can we hope for two more? That depends on how many you kill in Worms 3, and what weird worm regeneration techniques those Team17ers have developed.
- In case you're new to the world of Worms, let me get you up to speed. Worms is a turn-based strategy game by Team 17, where you command a squad of war-hardened worms, and fight for control of, uh, whatever it is that worms go to war for. Now that the worms have inched their way onto the barracks of Facebook, will their addictive firefights hold up in the fast-paced social scene?
- Worms is a social strategy game created by Team17 Software. Creepy-crawly enthusiasts of the 90's and newcomers alike will find themselves captivated by a competitive world of miniature artillery and adorably small hats. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- Our favorite warfare-waging worms are back in Team17's latest annelid battle-epic: Worms: Revolution. Even though worms are usually armless and blind, these soldiers are skilled with the aiming of firearms, tossing of explosives, avoidance of landmines, and much more. It's no wonder our slightly sadistic narrator wants to make a nature documentary on their fighting habits.
- When you stop and think about it, playing golf is a lot like shooting artillery. You have to consider factors like trajectory, firing power, wind speed, as well as hazards like livestock and suicidal groundskeepers. OK, maybe not that last part, but all of these are the types of things you have to account for in Worms Crazy Golf, a surprisingly clever and fun addition to the Worms franchise.
- The first video trailer has arrived forWorms Crazy Golf, the upcoming mashup of traditional 2D strategyWormsgameplay with "18-hole hijinks." Check it out behind the cut.