Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Organization: Sunside Games
- Abducted: Episode 1 is the first entry in a six-part, episodic sci-fi adventure that combines puzzle, horror, and RPG elements. This genre sampler is a mixed bag both literally and in terms of quality: while it presents a mysterious and beautiful world to explore, actually doing so is a slow process. Episode 1 lays the groundwork for a sprawling adventure across unexplored—and unsettling—reaches of space, but with less than compelling gameplay that often fails to encourage making the journey.Players take on the role of Eve, an amnesiac who wakes up on an alien ship with no memory of how she got there or anything about her past. Eve's only clue to her current status is a computer built into her arm that claims to have been with her "since the beginning" and is able to answer questions about their life together. Although the arm computer is also unaware of how or why you've ended up on this particular ship, it is able to fill in some of Eve's blanks—like the fact that she is an explorer that catalogues alien life forms—and help her investigate her surroundings. It will mostly provide information on objects from its extensive database, but the computer also allows Eve to hack into terminals throughout the ship that give her access to new areas and a potential escape."This progression through the ship takes the form of a simplified point-and-click adventure, but without any items to collect or manage. When Eve walks near an area of interest, it glows faintly and can be viewed for more information. Most items exist solely to describe the ship's atmosphere: gazing out a window might describe the asteroids in the distance and comment that you are definitely far from home, while examining a broken piece of machinery may explain its original purpose and ponder "Is it repairable?" Since Episode 1 is linear and Eve's goal is always clear, these areas of interest are rarely needed to move forward and serve only to expand the alien environment.
- If there's one thing the iTunes App Store could always use more of, it's sci-fi horror games. These are the games that make us stay up playing them at all hours of the night, and then be thankful that our iPads have a nice and safe backlight for after we're done. Well lucky for us, we now have an ambitious new episodic horror-adventure game called Abducted to look forward to.