Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Organization: Spiderweb Software
- Usually when something is named "The Black Fortress," it's the place where the bad guys hang out practicing their evil cackles. Not so in the world of Avadon, where it once was the symbol of order and justice. That's changed in Avadon 2: The Corruption, a retro-styled RPG that offers you a choice: either rally people around the old ways in the face of dangerous new threats, or add to the chaos that threatens to overrun everything. Either way, hours of fun await you.Playing the first game isn't a prerequisite for getting into the sequel, which summarizes the partial fall of Avadon in the introduction before throwing you into the quick character creation - just pick one of five classes, a gender, and a name, and away you go - and introducing you to a scout who shows you the ropes. Life isn't easy in this particular fantasy setting, what with dangerous wildlife, magic-powered mines, and a budding rebellion consisting of humans, ogres, and titans."To make matters worse, the relationship between Avadon, led by the mysterious Redbeard, and the people it claims to protect is clearly strained. The citizens seem resentful of the Black Fortress' influence even as they rely upon its power to hold off the approaching darkness, especially the magical Corruption that is running big chunks of land. Some of Avadon's hands have been conscripted to serve against their will, and the game asks some very modern questions about how much liberty is worth giving up in exchange for relative safety.
- We saw a lot of things we liked when we reviewed the indie RPG Avadon: The Black Fortress back in 2011, and so any follow-up to that retro dungeon-crawling goodness is a welcomed announcement to us here at Gamezebo. Developer Spiderweb Software has held true to their promise that Avadon would be the first in a saga of games, and now we have Avadon 2: The Corruption to look forward to.
- Breaking out of jail is kiddie stuff for a video game. Escaping when the prison in question is an entire underground world, filled with dangerous monsters and with no obvious route back to the surface? That's a little trickier. It can also be a lot of fun, as evidenced by Avernum: Escape From The Pit, an old school fantasy RPG given some new twists by Spiderweb Software.
- After giving us Avadon: The Black Fortress, Spiderweb Software went back to its beloved Avernum series (of which there are already six in-depth indie RPGs) for inspiration. The result is the upcoming Avernum: Escape from the Pit, the first chapter in a new fantasy RPG saga that tells the tale of "desperate exiles and their battle for survival and a land to call their own."
- Progress. It's inevitable and generally, it's a good thing. Video games are no exception. Over the years, production values have continued to climb and along with them, developers have also refined the techniques that wow gamers. But for all the good that progress brings, there is a price to be paid and some of us find ourselves yearning for simpler times. Enter Avadon, an homage to old-school gameplay in an age where graphics reign supreme. It might not appeal to everyone, but those with the urge to go dungeon exploring will find that Avadon is more than enough to quench their thirst for adventure.