Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...got an Attack on Titan Revolution Family tier list. Fan of Attack on Titan? Take a look at our Titan Warfare codes, or our Untitled Attack on Titan Gear tier...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- That's when good neighbors become... something not totally human.
Organization: Spicy Horse Games
- I was disappointed to discover that in spite of all the pre-release promotion, The Gate has about as much to do with real-time strategy as Family Feud, and is in fact a straight-up collectible card battle game. But as I delved into it, I was also elated to learn that it's a really, really good CCG, quite possibly the best one I've played since I broke free of my Rage of Bahamut-habit."Combines Real Time Strategy and Training mechanics," the App Store entry for The Gate promises, and for a brief while I bought into it. Passing through the Gate into a hellish underworld filled with demons and wickedness, your only hope is to fight - and by fighting, your hope is sustained. As you move ever deeper into this sulphuric underworld, you'll acquire "Disciples" who you can train, upgrade, and evolve, and who will do battle on your behalf against both computer-controlled opponents and the forces of your fellow players. This is where the RTS component comes into play, as instead of simply a static, numbers-versus-numbers contest, battles are rendered entirely in 3D and filled with impressive visual effects."You move your characters by tapping and then dragging to where you want them to go, and unleash their skills in battle by tapping on icons at the top of the screen. To heal them, simply tap your healer - everybody has one - and then drag to the character in need. It's simple and reasonably intuitive, although the lack of a zoom control makes it difficult to select a Disciple in the heat of a crowded battle.But it's also almost entirely unnecessary thanks to the "auto" function that will control the demons in your army with a good degree of competence. It may not be quite as effective as handling the situation personally, especially at higher levels, but the "fire and forget" convenience is handy; and if you don't like how things are going, you can turn it off and assume direct control of the action at any time.
- The Gate is an action role playing game from Spicy Horse Games and Mobage in which you will need to take down the opposing demonic armies that will be in your path. You'll need to strengthen your army by upgrading their skills, taking on Raids and Arena Battles, and battling Bosses that will get in your way. With Gamezebo's Quick Start Guide, you'll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you'll need to stay ahead of the game."
- American McGee is best known as the man behind the Alice games, dark re-imaginings of the Alice in Wonderland lore which offered a macabre twist on the well-known tale. McGee and his studio Spicy Horse Games are again mining the world of fairy tales for their latest game, Crazy Fairies, but this time around they're taking a much more lighthearted approach to the source material.
- The thing you need to realize about Spicy Horse is that they have the best name of any developer ever. Ostensibly, it is the source of all their power; the element that inspires them to fight their way to the forefront of modern gaming trends. Or maybe not. Regardless, they've just announced Crazy Fairies, a turn-based, free-to-play title featuring cross-platform play. That was a lot of hyphens!
- Calling someone "bigheaded" suddenly becomes a compliment as we step into the world of BigHead Bash - a Soldat-inspired side-scrolling multiplayer shooter set in a toyshop. As bullets fly and kill streaks rise, heads expand until they're fit to burst, making for a far easier target and levelling the playing field.