Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
Organization: Spark Plug Games
- Welcome to the Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower walkthrough on Gamezebo, written by Lynne Basinet. Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower is an interactive, adventure, Hidden Object game played on PC, created by Sparkplug Games and Namco.. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide for how to complete Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower.
- Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower is one of those games that simply works and works well throughout the vast majority of gameplay. The game's storyline is complex, with a nice dose of humor, the hidden object scenes are simplistic yet satisfying, and there are plenty of smaller touches that make up for the game's few flaws.
- Welcome to the Escape from Frankenstein's Castle walkthrough on Gamezebo. Escape from Frankenstein's Castle is a point-and-click adventure game played on PC, created by SparkPlug Games and available at Big Fish Games. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide for how to complete Escape from Frankenstein's Castle.
- When you think of great places to go on vacation, chances are a spooky castle that's home to a mad scientist is nowhere on the list. Unfortunately, after surviving a motorcycle accident, that's exactly where Hannah finds herself. In Escape From Frankenstein's Castle Hannah has to find her way out of the titular castle, while fighting with her lost memory and trying to find her missing fiance. The result is a solid blend of hidden object and adventure game that, while fun, is lacking much in the way of new ideas.
- Imagine a world where time didn't matter. That's the premise of Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower, an upcoming hidden object adventure from Namco Networks and Spark Plug Games. A teaser trailer on the game's newly-launched official website shows an apple slowly shrivelling up and going rotten with age, then someone picks it up and takes a bite and the apple suddenly becomes fresh and juicy again.
- No surprises are in store in The White House, a thoroughly middling hidden object game set in the nation's capital. Its few minor innovations are overshadowed by a substandard visual design that features poorly rendered objects which are often badly hidden in muddy, dull environments. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Players take on the role of college student Miranda Hunt (get it?), longtime friend of a professor who has gone missing while exploring and researching artifacts scattered about the White House. The FBI recruits Miranda to help find him, giving her access to freely move about the President's home.
- Emily's favorite place to spend a hot summer day is the local Dairy Queen (DQ), so when she sees a Help Wanted sign in the window it seems like a match made in heaven. The little store on the edge of town hasn't been profitable in years, but hopefully Emily can turn things around. In DQ Tycoon you'll try your hand at managing a chain of stores selling various tasty treats.Although there are some strategy elements to DQ Tycoon, the game is basically a straightforward DQ-branded time management game. Emily stands behind the ice cream shop counter serving tasty soft serve cones, Blizzards, Peanut Buster Parfaits, banana splits and other treats to a steady stream of customers.