Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Organization: Rumbic Studio
- Technically speaking, Woodville Chronicles doesn't really do that much wrong. Presented with match-3 puzzles to complete, the resulting cash awarded can then be used to build a small village into a bustling environment. The problem is that there are plenty of other games exactly like Woodville Chronicles that do a far better job of it. Being able to switch between game types on the fly is an interesting feature, but outside of this you'd be hard-pushed to find any real uniqueness in the Woodville world.
- It's rare that a game can come completely out of nowhere and impress, particularly in the sometimes-tired puzzle genre. Looking at the screenshots for Wizard Land, the latest from developer Rumbic Studio, it looks like an average puzzle game. But looks are deceiving, and seen in action, Wizard Land is one of the best puzzle games to have come along in a long time.The story for Wizard Land isn't awe-inspiring. A land has been overrun by evil wizards, who have turned the land's source of power (a magical flower) into stone, along with the land's protector, a magical fairy. You, as the oldest wizard remaining, travel across the land to restore the power of the flower to the people, and save Wizard Land.
- In the short history of create-your-own-world match-3 games, Lost in Reefs follows the same gameplay mechanics where you gather enough supplies during the actual puzzle games in order to purchase buildings reconstructing a once-famous dragon city. The question is: what does this game offer more for seasoned players of the genre?