Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
- Following a devastating earthquake and tidal wave, the vast Roman Empire lay in ruins. Farms, roads, mills, and small towns across the Roman Empire all need essential repairs to get everything back into working order so the wheels of the …
- Realore’s trailer for its upcoming god-themed sim, Divine Academy, features footage of Zeus pecking away at an iPad. Surely Hera travelled into the future and purchased this toy for him after she got sick of her divine husband’s endless moonlit …
- When in Rome, do as Realore Games does: run back and forth, hack at rocks blocking your way, haggle with shopkeepers, and collect piles of pork that are lying in the dusty road. When in Rome is another time-management/action game that should be very familiar for fans of Northern Tale, Roads of Rome, and similar fare by Realore Games. In other words, you shouldn't expect anything revolutionary out of When in Rome, but there's no denying that the time- and resource-management mechanic that drives its gameplay is still addictive.
- From the games of the Adelantado Trilogy, to Roads of Rome and even Northern Tale, it's safe to say that publisher Realore has a firm grasp on the time management genre. Fans of those previous games have a new option in Viking Saga, but as you might expect, this one comes with some slight differences that make it both better and worse than other "identical" games.
- In the summer of 2012, we dove into the world of Adelantado Trilogy: Book One, and found that the game's complexity was only really marred by its overly lengthy levels. Now the second book in the trilogy is available to complete, as Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two has been unleashed on gamers everywhere. The game still contains the incredibly long levels, but there are some interesting tweaks that make this experience top its predecessor.
- Realore's Island Tribe saga has reached its fourth installment, and we find our friendly islanders challenged with one more quest: to help save a formerly evil Shaman from his curse across tropical islands, ancient Egypt, China and even Scandinavia. But while Island Tribe 4 comes with all of the time management gameplay that we've come to expect from the rest of the series, it still falls short of the genre's best games.
- Northern Tale, developed by Realore games, is fast-paced time management at its best! King Ragnar has returned from a long voyage to find the evil witch Gesta has destroyed the land and kidnapped his three beautiful daughters. Help him and his noble warriors save it all before it's too late! Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- Fiction books, cartoons, and even video games have taken liberties with Viking history, and that's putting it mildly. When we think of Vikings, we tend to think of a (tall) Tolkien-esque dwarf with an affinity for water instead of rock. If you want to learn more about legitimate Viking history, you should consult your local library. But first you should suspend belief long enough to play through Northern Tale, a strategy/time management game that puts you in charge of a few horned warriors.