Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
- Welcome to Gamezebo's walkthrough for Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King. General Information Main Menu The name of the currently selected player is displayed below the title. To change this, click the black button below the name of the player to display the players window. In the player window, up to five players can be added, selected or deleted. The Play Game button displays the play game window, where there are options to resume the game from a current point that a player ha...
- After the cliffhanger ending of Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox, fans of the series were left anxiously wondering how Mortimer was going to get himself out of his latest predicament. The wait is over with Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King, a hidden object/adventure follow-up that remains just as polished and enjoyable as its predecessors.
- Mortimer's homebound journey continues in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King, the third chapter in GameHouse and Paprikari's popular hidden object series. We're here to give you a sneak peek at this highly anticipated sequel.
- A sequel to one of the most popular (and most often imitated) word games of all time, Text Twist 2 introduces some new modes to its simple yet addictive gameplay formula, but it's not enough to keep the title from feeling strangely barebones.The premise is simple: at the beginning of each round you're given a set of letters (six, seven or eight depending on which setting you've chosen) and you have to make as many words out of those letters as possible within the two-minute time limit. Words that contain every available letter are called BINGOs, and you must score at least one BINGO per round to advance to the next one.
- Like its predecessor Da Vinci's Secret, Pharaoh's Secret is a puzzle game that is easy to learn but challenging to master. A tracking timer gives bonus points for rapid play while still allowing those with slower reflexes to enjoy the game, and the addition of new obstacles and powerups along with several new minigames update the spinoff nicely.
- Check out our walkthrough for Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox. The locations of the fragmented pieces will vary with every game, so no two games will be the same. The number of pieces that will be revealed at the end of each round can also vary. Keep this in mind when using the walkthrough. We've divided the guide into two parts, a walkthrough for the sequence of events that I received while playing (which might be different than what other players are seeing). Followed by a li...
- Although Mortimer Beckett managed to evict the ghosts from his uncle's house in Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor, it opened a time portal has allowed various modern-day objects to pass through and show up in random locations throughout history. In the hidden object / adventure follow-up, Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox, Mortimer must travel to different ages in time to put things right.
- If you thought you'd heard the last of Mortimer Beckett after he managed to evict the ghosts from his uncle's house in Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor, think again! RealArcade and Paprikari granted us a first look at the upcoming sequel, Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox, where we learn that the pesky ghosts are still causing trouble.Apparently the ghosts were able to enter the manor through an open time portal, which is not good news. In fact, it has caused random objects to start passing through and ending up in random locations throughout history, which has created dangerous time paradoxes. It's up to Mortimer, with the help of eccentric Uncle Jerome, to put things right.