Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- Disney's Sebastian the Crab once suggested that everything is better "Under the Sea." But what about that lonely classic card game, Solitaire? That depends on how much you like soggy cards. It also depends on how interested you are in completing a game of Solitaire as quickly as possible before the tide washes the cards away.
- Solitaire Blitz is a social card game from PopCap Games, in which you can play a social twist on classic solitaire with your friends. In Gamezebo's quick start guide, we'll give you all the tips and tricks you will need to make sure you know everything you need to know before jumping into the game.
- Before the advent of the Internet, slackers relied on Windows' built-in solitaire game as a time-killer at work. Some years later, Facebook rose up and let the world's office-bound population whittle away the hours with pictures of distant relatives' babies and cats.
- The story of Allied Star Police has managed to spread across the Web and warm a lot of hearts over the past few months. In case it's managed to pass you by, here's the Reader's Digest version: nine-year-old Owain Weinert (who suffers from leukemia) was put in touch with PopCap Games via the Make-A-Wish Foundation because it was his dream to create a video game. As a result, PopCap had Owain work with one of its 4th & Battery teams. The end result was this gem of a title for iOS devices.
- Stop me if you've heard this one before: a pig with planks of wood strapped to his arms decides to soar as far as he can, eating green apples and avoiding killer wasps along the way. With a premise that goofy, it's no wonder that Pig Up! comes from the same minds that brought us Plants vs Zombies. And in traditional Popcap fashion, this Facebook game is deceptively simple and incredibly addictive. Plus, it has a smart mouthed pig.
- The simple written word can hold a surprising amount of power, but who would have thought stringing together chains of letters could harness enough mojo to best a mighty serpent beast or an undead kung-fu warrior? Casual gaming powerhouse PopCap Games brilliantly melded wordsmithery and light-hearted RPG combat in 2007's Bookworm Adventures. With another round of literary combat freshly queued up, the second volume is every bit as quirky and obsession-forming as the original.
- Following up PopCap's earlier announcement that Bookworm Adventures 2 will launch on July 30 for PC, we have some screenshots to share with you! Check them out.
- With more than 350 million copies downloaded and more than 25 million units sold, PopCap's Bejeweled games are without question the most popular casual game franchise of our time. Little did the developers know in 2000, when Diamond Mine launched (later to be renamed Bejeweled), this simple yet addictive puzzler would spawn countless clones, sequels and spin-offs for multiple platforms.