Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
- Welcome to the Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera walkthrough on Gamezebo. Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera is a [game genre] game played on PC, created by PixelStorm and available at Playpond. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide for how to complete Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera.
- Don't read this review. Seriously, just stop. Instead, I want you to get yourself a copy of Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera. Play it, love it, be awed and amazed by a hidden object adventure that does literally everything right. You can come back and thank me later. Go ahead, I'll wait.
- PlayPond, the makers of Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow and Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd, clearly like their games on the macabre side with subject matter involving a scary headless horseman and murderous barber, respectively. Their newest hidden object adventure is Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera, which if you've read the book or seen the musical has its share of lurid subject matter too. The game won't be ready for another month or so, but we have some screenshots to share with you in the meantime.
- Welcome to Gamezebo's strategy guide for Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd. General Tips There are no trophies awarded in this game however at the end of each chapter, an investigation report is filed. It grades you on search accuracy (how many times you clicked wrongly), puzzles solved (instead of skipping them), hints used and time taken. The game is dark. Adjust your monitor's brightness or lower the lights around you to better see the screen, especially for the hidden objec...
- If you're a fan of musicals, you probably already know the basic gist of hidden object game Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd: An insane barber kills people, then hands them off to his girlfriend to be baked into pies. As one of London's finest, it's your job to track him down and solve the case, but you'll need to sort out the clues, first. It all starts out normally enough as you're called in to locate a sailor who's gone missing As a policeman, it makes sense that you'd be scouring the area for clues, which is where the hidden object hunting comes in. Working from a list, you'll have to find era-appropriate items in such intriguing locations as an insane asylum, Guttersnipe Alley, and the local pawn shop.
- Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd is an upcoming hidden object adventure from PlayPond, the same team that gave us the wonderfully creepy Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow. The game follows the hunt for Sweeney Todd, the murderous demon barber from 18th century London who first appeared as a character in the "penny dreadful" pulp novels of Victorian-era England. The game features widescreen high-definition (HD) graphics, but the best part of all: according to PlayPond, the game's cutscenes are presented as a musical - in other words, with songs and singing!
- Check out our strategy guide for Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow. GENERAL TIPS When you see that an item is glowing in the scene, it means that there is a puzzle that you need to solve. Click on the map icon that is at the bottom of the page to toggle in between locations. If you click on the scene too many times, the screen will turn dark red. Once you find a certain amount of items, the game will ask you if you want to continue looking for the rest of the items or solve the mystery. m...
- The Headless Horseman is a well-known figure in American folklore - the ghost of a soldier who terrorized the residents of Sleepy Hollow by riding out at night to search for his lost head while relieving unlucky townspeople of theirs. In Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow, you'll experience the story as told through a spooky hidden object game.Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow is a hidden object game (HOG) that sticks close to its roots, ucking the fairly recent trend of HOGs that have started to incorporate extras like inventory items, multiple rooms and heavy puzzle-solving challenges into the gameplay.