Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- Words of Wonder is a word puzzle game created by Disney. In it, you'll find words in a grid of letters, use power-ups to boost your score, and complete a number of objectives. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game."
- It seems sort of blasphemous to say, but old Captain Jack Sparrow got overexposed. Sure, we all love Johnny Depp's eccentric rogue; it's just that he wears on you after seeing him in four movies, video games, and everything else Disney has devised. Ironically, Pirates of the Caribbean: Isles of War could use more of Captain Jack or his friends to keep it from turning into just another social RPG/builder with a pirate theme - which it does a little too often.The shame of it is that the game starts out with oh so much promise. Right after we learn that Isles of War is set before Curse of the Black Pearl, we get a quick reintroduction to Sparrow while we're learning the click-and-drag controls so we can navigate the high seas. In classic Pirates fashion, Jack ends up deciding that discretion is the better part of valor the first time there's trouble, forcing the "Two Brave Heroes" chapter to become "One Brave Hero" as he heads the other way. With the familiar music from the films playing in the background, it sets the perfect tone as you begin your adventures."A double cross ensues, naturally, and without giving too much away, let's just say you end up in need of a ship and Sparrow possibly requires rescuing. That's when we get down to business learning the builder side of the game, as you set up shop on an island that needs your aid as much as you need its resources. There's really not much new to see here: you build structures to increase your stores of lumber and iron, while erecting defenses on the island and researching new ships and cannons.
- City-dwellers know that some of the best food in the world comes off of food trucks. These mobile kitchens serve up deep-fried delights, grilled goodness, and fresh fare (but mostly deep-fried delights). Kitchen Scramble on Facebook is a time-management game based around an entrepreneuse who aims to dish out a diverse menu from the back of her own food truck. It's a noble ambition; too bad the core gameplay is basically the same meal we've been served over and over.
- In Disney Words of Wonder, an evil gray curse has stolen all the color from the Words of Wonder book, and left the fairytale landscape colorless and barren. It's up to you to restore the colors of the world by traveling the land and spelling every word that crosses your mind. I knew that being an English major in college would let me save the world one day!
- Disney City Girl is a fashion simulation game created by Playdom. Guide your hometown girl away from the rolling fields and into the rich successes New York City has to offer! Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- The story of hopeful young people leaving behind their humble farm homes for the lights of the big city is as old as city life itself. When the first cities and towns were established, girls and boys left the country and battled crowds and homesickness to leave their names amongst the teeming masses. Disney City Girl is a Facebook social game that narrates the new, exciting life of one such gal, and her in-game efforts pay off far more than they would in the real world—but hey, who wouldn't like to have everything handed to them while living in New York City?
- In the realm of social media, there's no question the Disney Company has planted its flag. Having joined forces with developer Playdom, they've hooked us already with colorful, evocative titles like Ghosts of Mistwood and Gardens of Time. This month, the entertainment giant makes another bid for our leisure time (and dollar) with the garden-themed social game Full Bloom. Though not the most inventive, and guilty of the usual social game shenanigans, this space-planning/match-3 hybrid is still a fun way to spend a work day break.
- Full Bloom is a puzzle game created by Playdom and Disney. After inheriting a promising garden plot, you make your way through the town of Bloomington and surrounding areas in order to cultivate the most beautiful garden ever seen! Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.