Organization: Pi Eye Games
- Have you ever moved into a new place, only to find that the previous occupant left something behind? In the hidden object game Memorabilia: Mia's Mysterious Memory Machine, the item in question isn't a lamp or a coffee maker of dubious distinction, but a machine that allows you to read people's minds.
- Well, it's not every day you come across a cute little kitten raising game that involves tile matching and alien abductions. That's the premise of Kitten Sanctuary, a quirky match-3 game that's surprisingly engaging. Don't worry - the space aliens barely feature in the game play, and not a hair on a kitten's head is harmed. When the game begins, the alien invasion of Kitten Island has already begun. These aliens are clever, and they try to lure kittens into their traps with goodies like milk and canned fish. Your job is to rescue the trapped kittens by making matches over energy squares, while gathering resources to support your kitten colony.
- If you haven't yet heard of bizarre machines like the "Penguin Distracter" or "Theoretical Hoover" then you probably haven't played Pi Eye Games' System Mania, a wonderfully frantic arcade game that puts your multitasking skills to the test.Your job is to help the spunky Fiona start her own fix-it shop, responding to calls from local businesses that need help fixing their weird machines. OK, so at first I totally thought this game was one of those Diner Dash-like time management games, where I'd be clicking on different machines while customers waited and such, but boy was I wrong. System Mania offers a completely different experience that what's currently available in the casual gaming space.
- Sweetopia is not only the sweetest 3-in-a-hole ball shooting puzzle to come out in a while --- it's also one of the deepest. Check out our Tips & Tricks (provided by PlayFirst) on how to save the factory:General Tips & TricksWhen you see a powerup on a sweet - grab it quick! Otherwise it might disappear on you...Line up your Extra Hot shots carefully; sometimes you can take out an entire chain!Try to clear chains before they pass through Sweet Swappers so your pairs don't get changed o...
- Rumor has it the only thing more addictive than videogames is candy. As for Sweetopia, a charming little reflex-intensive arcade puzzler that combines both? Let's just say the title's magically delicious, color-matching antics should prove a hit with enthusiasts hungry for finger-blistering fun. A veritable smorgasbord of sugary, high-tech treats like adorable 3D visuals, slick 2D backgrounds, spunky sound effects and animated, brightly-colored playing pieces, fans of fast-paced challenges like Zuma will find much to love here.