Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
Organization: Paramount Digital Entertainment
- It's rather amazing—astounding, even—that it has taken this long after the success of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy for Hollywood to do a sequel. As it turns out, this has two notable benefits. One is that, following a realistic passage of time for the actors involved in the 2004 film, they now get to set the new movie in the mid-eighties. The other is that, had they made the sequel back around 2005 or so, we might not have gotten a mobile video game based on it.Of course, as it turns out, that may not have been such a bad thing. Don't get us wrong; Anchorman 2: Scotchy Scotch Toss is a perfectly decent game, and it definitely has more to offer if you—like us-- are a fan of Anchorman and its star, Ron Burgundy (whose voice is actually provided here by Will Ferrell himself, so you know it's authentic). But the simple fact of the matter is that there just isn't a lot to it, and you're likely to run the gamut of nearly everything there is to see or do here in about 10 or 20 minutes. Okay, maybe not all 300 of Ron's lines; given how some are repeated, that could indeed take a while."The gameplay is very simple: Ron Burgundy has a glass of scotch, and he wants ice in it. That's where you come in, by touching the screen and flicking the ice towards the glass. Get it in, score points; simple as that. There is a slight challenge factor in the strange indoor wind, for which you'll need to compensate, but without any real goals beyond icing Ron up, all it really affects is how long it takes you to rack up more and more points.There are four different environments (taken from the upcoming film), and those make things a little more interesting. In particular, there are different things you can hit with the ice cubes, such as a jazz player (messing up his rhythm temporarily), scorpion tanks, mounted sharks, or just landing one for Ron's dog Baxter to catch. Some of these even net you more extra points!
- Pretty in Pink is a hidden object/puzzle game based on the classic 1986 movie of the same name, where Andie and Blane, two teens from opposite financial and social backgrounds, fall in love and have to deal with intense pressure from peers who don't want their two worlds to mix. Iona, Steff, and Duckie are back as well, bringing 80's nostalgia to your computer. Can love survive intense peer pressure? Can people from different social backgrounds make love work? Can we ever recover from the hair and clothes of the 80's? Pretty in Pink has the answers.
- Let's get real here. How many of us think high school was a fun time in our lives that ran smoothly? Ok, not counting the popular kids. Mean Girls brings back everything from high school, from cliques, teachers, sports and dull subjects to love, backstabbing, friendship, frenemies and enemies, rolled into a Puzzle Quest-style match-3 game with a 'tude.
- Based on the 1990s movie and TV show spin-off of the same name, Clueless follows the exploits of a group of ditzy and materialistic Beverly Hills high school girls as they shop for the perfect outfits to attract boys. At the start I was less than impressed with the game's stereotyping, until I realized that the game is in on the joke too, and the girls' over-the-top shallowness is meant to poke fun at the "valley girl" image - which Clueless does with often humorous results.
- Along with Mean Girls and Pretty in Pink, Paramount Digital Entertainment and Legacy Interactive are working on a game based on the 1995 Paramount film Clueless, which stars the plucky Beverly Hills high school student Cher as she tries to find the perfect boyfriends for all her pals.As a self-proclaimed match-maker and fashionista extroardinaire, Cher will need a sharp eye and quick wit to figure out what kind of guy her friends want by noticing what clothes these potential suitors wear and what sort of interests they have.
- Every high school has its "mean girls" - the clique of the prettiest, most popular girls who always seemed to have the most terrible personalities. In Mean Girls: High School Showdown, a game based on the movie that launched Lindsay Lohan's career, you'll take on the role of a high school student trying to restore the balance of power by bringing down the biggest clique of them all: the Plastics.
- Legacy Interactive and Paramount Digital Entertainment are giving you the chance to relive the story of the classic 80s movie Pretty in Pink in a new hidden object game coming out this fall.Players will need to solve a variety of puzzles in order to experience the memorable story about love, friendship, the clash of social cliques and how to rise above them.Andie, Duckie, Blane, and the rest of the gang return to play out the story, but this time their fate will be put in the hands of the player.Pretty in Pink will feature 20 scenes with multiple levels per scene, more than a dozen characters, and game-related contests and prizes.