Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- So you’ve just started playing Ragnarok Origin and aren’t sure which classes are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Ragnarok Origin class tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of …
- Want to know when to log in to slay bosses? Our Cursed Arena Boss Spawn Times guide sheds some light on when bosses are expected!
Organization: Noodlecake Studios Inc
- Flappy Golf is a golfing / physics game from Noodlecake Studios that's inspired by Flappy Bird. In this game, you guide a winged ball around the golf courses previously seen in Noodlecake's Super Stickman Golf 2. Gamezebo's walkthrough will provide you with some tips and hints that will help you flap to the finish."
- Cats have nine lives, but birds live forever. At least, that's the impression you might get from the tsunami of Flappy Bird clones that washed onto the App Store and Google Play once Dong Nguyen's original flapper took its leave.Most Flappy Bird clones attempt to carry on what Nguyen began, which is why we have dozens - maybe hundreds - of games about getting a bird (or a fish, or a dragon, or a tiny butt) to fly through various objects. There have been more than enough Flappy Bird facsimiles to fill the void left by the original, but Noodlecake Studios gets a gold star for actually evolving the original Flappy Bird with Flappy Golf.Flappy Golf essentially cross-breeds Flappy Bird's physics with the golf courses from the already-released Super Stickman Golf 2, a hit "extreme golf" game from Noodlecake. But whereas Super Stickman Golf 2 challenges you to hit the ball into the cup, in Flappy Golf, you are the ball (meditate on that, why don'tchya).
- Oftentimes the best concepts in games are those that are simple. Noodlecake Studios showed players this with their first iOS title, Super Stickman Golf, and are now attempting to do so again with Lunar Racer. A stylized and futuristic racer in which players dart about an entire 2D planet, it's easy enough to pick up on and makes for a fantastic idea, but often feels far too easy and imbalanced.