Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...got an Attack on Titan Revolution Family tier list. Fan of Attack on Titan? Take a look at our Titan Warfare codes, or our Untitled Attack on Titan Gear tier...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- That's when good neighbors become... something not totally human.
- Welcome the Blood Oath walkthrough on Gamezebo. Blood Oath is a hidden object adventure game played on the PC developed by TechFront and published by Merscom. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide to how to complete Blood Oath.
- From Dracula to Edward, vampires have changed over the years but in many ways have also remained the same: Dark, sensual, aloof creatures, existing on the periphery of our consciousness, forever struggling with their ambivalence toward humans who, for their part, tend to be somewhat sharper in their feelings toward the sanguinary undead, hunting and destroying them whenever and wherever possible. That complex, predatory relationship permeates Blood Oath, an exciting new hidden object game that twists and turns its way through challenging searches and a shadowy, labyrinthine plot.
- Keeping a hidden object game fresh and free of repetition is difficult, but North Carolina-based Merscom proves they're up to the challenge with their new Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator, a game with a swiftly moving narrative and a wide variety of challenges and mini-games.
- Welcome to the Alice in Wonderland walkthrough on Gamezebo. Alice in Wonderland is a hidden object game created by Merscom and Gimagin for PC. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide to how to complete Alice in Wonderland.
- When people think of Alice in Wonderland, the first things that come to mind are a blond Alice in a blue dress, and a bright and fantastical Wonderland filled to the brink with glowing characters and oddities. In Merscom's latest adventure, however, Alice in Wonderland is a game that reflects a darker side of Wonderland where Alice herself, and many other girls, haven't just gone fantastically mad, but gone missing entirely.
- Merscom's latest hidden object game is based on Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland novels but with a twist: instead of actually playing Alice herself, you must come to her rescue! Read on for the preview.
- There are many different reasons why people play point-and-click adventure games. Sometimes the story is engaging. Sometimes the visuals are beautiful. And sometimes it's just fun to explore the world that the game puts you in. But Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery succeeds in none of these aspects, instead offering up a completely uninteresting mystery that will leave you both scratching your head in confusion and yawning with boredom.
- Here is some wisdom for you: the number of long, thin items a hidden object game asks you to find is directly proportional to how much that game is going to suck. Virtually every level of Shutter Island, a tie-in with the upcoming movie of the same name, has you looking for pencils, cigars, matchsticks, candles, scalpels, thermometers or icepicks. In other words, there's a whole lot of bad going on with this game.