Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
Organization: Legacy Interactive
- Few things are more exciting to us gamers than finding gameplay we've never seen before. The problem is, shortly after a new idea hits the scene, hundreds of copycat developers inevitably run it into the ground. That's definitely been the case with the bubble popper concept—that is, until now. In Alder Games' Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep, the miraculous has happened: someone's actually found a new way to play the shopworn bubble popper.
- Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove is an interactive hidden object puzzle game created by Legacy Games. You will move from location to location solving hidden object hunts, mini-puzzles and picking up items to use in order to proceed in the game. Gamezebo's strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- It would seem that whatever deity or force of nature is in charge of evolution has it out for humans. We're condemned to eke out a crummy existence on the baking/frozen surface of the planet, while water-bound mammals get to party in the ocean currents. That said, at least we humans can appreciate the beauty and scarcity of a pearl. Underwater creatures, on the other hand, see pearls so often that they treat them like cheap dollar store marbles. Even Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep makes pearls vanish into thin air with its physics-based Match-3 action.
- In Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove, players will resume the role of Jessica Fletcher, the fictional best-selling author who finds herself wrapped up in three new scintillating murder mysteries. From a stolen painting to a shocking death by electrocution to a literary fraud, players will solve puzzles, search for clues, and interrogate the suspects to help Fletcher solve each case before it's too late!
- Over the years, quite a few casual games have been released that focus on the mythology of the lost city of Atlantis. Whether the games detail its destruction or later discovery by scientists, there tends to be a focus on how or why the city was ultimately lost. In Legends of Atlantis: Exodus, we don't have to make guesses or assumptions, as we're transported directly back to the beginning of the island's isolated Armageddon, as earthquakes, tidal waves and more threaten to wipe out the culture's inhabitants, history and even the very land upon which both have been built.
- It's been a while since we had a chance to check in on Jessica Fletcher and the upcoming mystery that she's about to embark on, but Legacy Interactive were kind enough to give us a sneak peek at more than a dozen new screenshots for her latest case in the sleepy town of Cabot Cove.
- Welcome to the Robin Hood walkthrough on Gamezebo. Robin Hood is a hidden object Game played on the PC created by Daedalic Entertainment and Prime Games. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide on how to complete Robin Hood.
- Robin Hood steals from the rich and gives to the poor, and in this new title from Legacy Games he also finds lots of objects and solves plenty of puzzles. Robin Hood is an easy going HOG that never gets too taxing, but also does little to set itself apart. It's fun while it lasts, with plenty of great mini-games and puzzles, but it's not particularly memorable.