Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
- War Commander: Rogue Assault is a game that twists a few aspects of the midcore strategy game. While it doesn’t turn things on its head, it does throw a few new ideas into the mix that might make even the …
- War Commander: Rogue Assault doesn’t do that much different from your average resource management, midcore strategy game. But the few tweaks that it does make create something a little more playable than most. It might be free-to-play, but it’s a …
- Backyard Monsters: Unleashed is a strategy game from KIXEYE. You'll build a base, assemble a team of creepy monsters, and attack other players' bases. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game."
- What was once a Facebook game is now a self-contained mobile experience. Backyard Monsters: Unleashed from KIXEYE is an upgraded version of the Facebook combat simulation game Backyard Monsters. The game has made the transition to the portable world without losing anything, bringing iOS gamers one of the most organized, satisfying, and hilarious freemium strategy games around.Backyard Monsters: Unleashed's setup will be familiar to anyone who's played a combat strategy game in the past: run your village, build and upgrade buildings, raise an army, go forth and conquer. Your little piece of property is a backyard surrounded by greenery. By placing resource generators, defense and miscellaneous structures, you can turn your tiny village into a sprawling war factory. One that's nigh invulnerable from neighboring backyards' attacks!"To go from zero to hero, Backyard Monsters: Unleashed spreads currency requirements out across four different types of resources: sticks, stones, putty, and goo. The first two make enough sense, as both are used to build basic and advanced structures, respectively. Goo is needed to spawn monsters, and it also serves as a currency for entering battle. Putty is used to construct certain buildings as well as to unlock new monsters. From what we can gather, monsters are basically just carefully shaped piles of squishy goop that live in stick houses. Doesn't stop them from being fierce on the battlefield, though.In addition to the resources above, Backyard Monsters: Unleashed also features "shiny," the game's "hurry-up" currency, along with an optional in-app purchase of an additional builder to let you work on more projects simultaneously. All resources are earned through normal play and as post-combat spoils, but you can also refill them with a quick microtransaction.
- Vega Conflict is a strategy game developed by KIXEYE. Build your fleet, mine asteroids, and defend your business from the VEGA Federation. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- Production values aren't everything, but all the same, it's hard not to do a double take when you boot up Vega Conflict and find yourself confronted with a well-voiced and decently animated cutscene. Here, such attention seems to suggest, is a social strategy game for Facebook among the legions of tired clones that's actually worth playing. For the most part, that's true. Vega Conflict may tread similar ground as KIXEYE's previous hit, Battle Pirates, but it handles the transition to space with panache.
- War Commander is a Facebook game developed by Kixeye that puts you in command of your own army base, waging war against players from all over the world. Gamezebo's War Commander strategy guide and walkthrough will provide you with a quick start guide, tips and tricks, hints, and cheats to help you win the war.
- As Facebook pushes forward to secure its place on the Internet as one of the most relevant social infrastructures, its gaming arm is, likewise, continuing to grow up. Kixeye has put together a new real-time-strategy (RTS) game that pushes the envelope in terms of mature content on the platform, but does the hardcore formula of War Commander translate well for this mostly casual audience?