Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
- As any sushi chef will tell you, making sushi is a serious art that requires years of training to master. That's the idea behind Asami's Sushi Shop, a match-3 restaurant game that has you learning the ropes and filling customer orders with frantic tile matching.Asami's grandfather is ready to pass on the family's sushi business, and he believes Asami has what it takes to become a sushi master. Before he can give her the business, she needs to prove herself and learn the sushi-making skills of an expert chef.
- GestaltGames gave us a peak at Asami's Sushi Shop, an upcoming match-3 / time management game similar to Burger Rush or Coffee Time where you'll get to try your hand at running a Japanese sushi restaurant. Swap and slide sushi on the game board to make groups of three or more to fill your customers' orders. Play mini-games between levels to get new recipe, or visit the market to get new decorations for the restaurant, upgrade your equipment, or stock up on bonuses to keep customers happy.
- In case you haven't noticed, the popular hidden object game genre is evolving rapidly. This includes adding elements from the once-popular point-and-click adventure game genre. The latest to fold these two gameplay concepts into one is GestaltGames' Nick Chase, a puzzle-filled detective story with high production values.You play as Chase, a cop-turned-P.I., in desperate need of work. Fortunately a mysterious man known only as The Collector shows up and asks you to find clues, collect evidence and solve brain teasers that could unravel the mystery to Leonard Di Vinci's missing manuscript. The tale is told via gritty black & white storyboards and some animated sequences, and voiced by the raspy protagonist in true film noir style.
- Check out our walkthrough for Nick Chase: A Detective Story. This walkthrough provides video solutions to the majority of the puzzles in the game along with screenshots for the levels that do not require a video. GENERAL TIPS The game does not have a timer, you can take your time to solve the puzzles. If a puzzle is too hard, you can skip it by clicking on the "skip" button that is on the lower right side of the scene. In order to use a skip a puzzle, you have to wait...