Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
Organization: GAMEVIL Inc.
- Duel of Fate is a card game developed by Gamevil that has players battling it out in a rock, paper, scissors fashion. Gamezebo's Duel of Fate strategy guide and walkthrough will provide you with a quick start guide, tips and tricks, hints and cheats on how to win.
- I never was much of a Magic: The Gathering player, but I've played enough to know that the appeal of the collectible card game genre lies in the cards themselves. Many videogame developers seem to miss this point. Maybe their goal is to attract new players, maybe it's to provide something that differentiates their project from the growing morass of battle card games across all platforms, but all too often they mix in flashy minigames and other froufrou that only detracts from the experience.
- "Every 20 years, man kill one of their kind in the name of 'Mate' to regenerate Solar, which the rest of them need to breathe the air." So it goes in Immortal Dusk, a Diablo-esque action-RPG for the Android that's unfortunately plagued by shoddy controls, repetitive, single-button gameplay and, yes, a pretty bumpy translation into English.
- The new RTS Plants War is an intense action-strategy game pitting you, at the head of the Plants, against the computer-controlled forces of the Beasts in a struggle for dominance of a post-human world. The basics of battle are simple enough to grasp in this fast-paced free-to-play game, but unless you're willing to sink money or some serious grinding time into it, you can expect to have a very tough row to hoe.
- Baseball Superstars 2012 is a baseball simulation game from GAMEVIL Inc. for mobile devices. Having a great baseball team is just one of many ways to make it to the championship game! With Gamezebo's quick start guide, we'll provide you with all the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you'll need to make sure you have an all-star lineup!
- Baseball and anime is probably not the most ideal combination. Most people that enjoy anime are not going to like baseball, and vice versa. Despite the odd mixture of themes, Baseball Superstars 2012 plays a surprisingly good game of baseball.
- They say the dogs of war never sleep, but some dogs are best left lying. Gamevil takes a stab at freemium gaming on iOS, but playing through Last War is like fighting a losing battle.
- This is the worst kind of review to do. On paper, a game does just about everything right. But one or two big details bring the entire experience down from what it should be. Baseball Superstars II fits this to a T. It's got everything going for it, but is marred by a couple of major issues. I really wanted to like this game more than I did.