Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Organization: Game Insight International
- Sunshine Bay is a city-building social game created by Game Insight International. In this game, you'll manage a seaside vacation resort hotspot, arrange cruises for vacationers, and become a major stopping point for guest cruises. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game."
- Nothing like a seaside getaway! Too bad you're not here to soak up the rays. Sunshine Bay puts you in the managerial shoes at a resort where people come to kick back and relax. It's your job to make sure their basic needs are met, sending them on pleasure cruises and providing shopping centers to turn your piece of oceanfront property into a bustling economical juggernaut!Sunshine Bay is a serene building sim that only looks complex on the surface. The basic goal is to send visitors out on voyages and use the money you earn to expand your shoreline town. A bigger town, in turn, allows you to build bigger and better boats, creating a feedback loop that (hopefully) ends in a bustling, successful resort."Click on the icons at the bottom of the screen to add new structures or check your warehouse contents. When passengers arrive or boats need tending to, an alert appears above them on the map. Click, collect any icons that pop out, and then repeat! You should keep as many ships out to sea as your piers can support, so always have one eye on expansion while the other monitors potential passengers. Much like any simulation game, you'll also receive missions to complete. They range from building orders to quick voyages out to sea. Quests earn you cash and increase your level ranking, giving you access to more buildings and boats.
- Diamonds Blaze feels Dungeon Raid meets Bejeweled Blitz. And while that combination sounds like an excellent mash up of RPG-puzzling, you know what they say: try to do two things amazingly and you do neither that well. Diamonds Blaze ultimately lacks much of the originality successful puzzle games tend to embrace, and feels full of half-measures throughout. Fortunately, there's still some fun to be had - for a while.