Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- Fans of Rollercoaster Tycoon and Theme Park have been clamoring for a new amusement park simulation game for years, and when Fugazo announced Dream Builder: Amusement Park, it almost seemed like this colorful take on the genre could be just the thing to fill the virtual park-going void. Unfortunately, Dream Builder: Amusement Park is too basic and linear to be an instant classic. With that said, this ride is not without its casual entertainment value. For those clamoring to get back in the gates of a sim like this, it may even be worth the price of admission.
- Fans of in-depth amusement park simulation games like Theme Park and Rollercoaster Tycoon haven't been given a new game to sink their teeth into for some time, but with Fugazo's upcoming Dream Builder: Amusement Park, all of that might change.
- We all censor ourselves in certain kinds of company. For instance, we typically don't allow ourselves to say words that start with "F" and end with "K" in front of our grandmothers, as "Firetruck" can actually be a pretty upsetting word under the right circumstances. But for the fun of it, why not challenge yourself to hold back on using certain words even when you're alone? "Where's the fun in that?" you might sneer. Well, it's what you need to do if you want to play Can't Say That! —and no matter how you feel about censoring yourself, it is a lot of fun to play.
- You might think that Can't Say That! is a game that scores you according to how many bad words you manage to say in front of your grandmother. However, Can't Say That! is actually an upcoming iOS title that plays like Taboo: your friends need to guess at your word, but you're forbidden to give them certain hints. Granted, swearing in front of your grandmother sounds kind of fun too, but it'd get old fast, and let's be serious: you don't want to be mean to your grandma.
- Picking up where Cooking Academy 2: World Cuisine left off, Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success sees our hero returning to their roots at the Cooking Academy after having won 1 million dollars in the Annual World Culinary Workshop. Your new goal is to create a cookbook filled with the best recipes the world has to offer, and you'll need the help of the academy's many skilled chefs to do just that. It's just unfortunate that the gameplay hasn't picked up much originality along the way.
- Word games are a dime a dozen. For every smash hit like Words With Friends or Quarrel, there are a handful of attempts that lack either the polish or the concept to stand out from the rest. Word U, like many word games, has a solid (though not very fresh) concept backed up with a visually pleasing style. There are some smaller annoyances, but Word U's biggest flaw is the inability to differentiate itself from the competition.
- While we all know libraries are a great place to sit down and read a good book, have you ever wondered what would happen if the letters contained within those books suddenly escaped the pages? In Fugazo's upcoming puzzle game Word U, Dr. Hoo is dealing with that very situation, as the library has become overwhelmed with letters, and it's your job to clear them out!
- Welcome to the Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness walkthrough on Gamezebo. Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness is a hidden object/adventure game played on the PC created by Fugazo. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide on how to complete Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness.