- Bees - they're really not as organized as you might think. While we can surely classify bees as one of the most hardworking insect species, they still have their own problems when it comes to making their hives as efficient as possible - at least in Beebo Deluxe, where ordinary worker bees are reliant on the services of a "Beeficiency Expert" for hire as he organizes each hive for maximum honey-producing profit.
- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" must have been the mantra while working on Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries, a very good but very similar game to its successful predecessor.It's a gratifying adventure indeed, but those who paid for the original game - available as a download or on CD-ROM at retail - might feel it's more of the same despite a few new additions.
- Here at Gamezebo we think games for charity are great. That's why we were excited to learn about Beebo Deluxe, an upcoming game from Encore that was created to help preserve the health of honeybees and other important pollinators.
- Check out these tips & tricks for Hoyle Enchanted Puzzles, that were provided to us by Boomzap Entertainment. Learn about experience and story choices, and read specific tips for each level from the Dark Lake to the Mystic Tripeaks. EXPERIENCE AND STORY CHOICES There are 3 types of Experience in the game: Craft, Mind and Nature. You earn them by playing the subgames, and you need differing amounts to unlock higher levels and new subgames. You'll notice that each subgame produces two ...
- Let's get something straight right off the bat: Gamezebo doesn't give out high scores - such as 4 stars - just because a game offers a collection of puzzle types under one roof. In other words, more isn't necessarily better. But in Hoyle Enchanted Puzzles, while the puzzle themes will be immediately familiar to casual games, the developer added enough of a new twist to most of these digital diversions to keep us glued to the PC for hours, forever trying to unlock additional stages.
- Avalon, Merlin and Morganna le Fay. Familiar references if you're up on Arthurian legend. It's a tale of magic, beauty and evil that spans the centuries. And, in Runes of Avalon, it's woven into a puzzler with a match-three mechanic as intriguing as the story itself.According to the legend, Avalon is threatened by a growing evil. The wicked Morganna has imprisoned Merlin and is corrupting the land. And, only you can rescue your master from her grasp and put an end to her nefarious plans.
- Archeology is portrayed hand-in-glove with show-stopping adventure in films such as Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Mummy. In real life, however, it's a much more tedious, slow-paced endeavor. Albeit, still exciting when a unique discovery is made.Fortunately, Jewels of Cleopatra, a tile-matching puzzler with an Egyptian premise, shares more in common with the flicks than archeology itself.
- If you used to munch on Alpha-Bits cereal as a young'un then you already know the joy of forming words in your bowl using the soggy letters. For the uninitiated, however, there's Word Krispies, which takes that pastime and turns it into a full-fledged word game.