Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...got an Attack on Titan Revolution Family tier list. Fan of Attack on Titan? Take a look at our Titan Warfare codes, or our Untitled Attack on Titan Gear tier...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- That's when good neighbors become... something not totally human.
Organization: Digital Eel
- Indie developer Digital Eel has started the show and tell for its upcoming game Data Jammers: FastForward by releasing two teaser trailers, which you can view behind the cut.
- While we sit patiently and wait for Richard Branson to invent some kind of commercial space-liner for us curious star-gazing fellows to visit the cosmos in, we'll have to make do with Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space, a game that surely best represents what space is actually like. You know… with all the looting and the epic space battles.
- There's a lot to be said for bite-size gaming. Huge, epic sagas that last hours on end are all well and good, but now and again it's nice to dive into a game and climb back out again ten minutes later. Strange Adventures in Infinite Space supplies this hotfooted style of gameplay, granting you the opportunity to whiz around space in ten minutes flat.
- If there is such a thing as the psychedelic, trippy genre of gaming, then BrainPipe is easily the trippiest of them all. It's described as a trip through your mind, which just so happens to be a rather long and winding pipe filled with flashing obstacles and golden glyphs.
- Soup du Jour can't exactly be described as a full main course, but it's definitely great as a starter. This is match-3 gaming with a twist, with ingredients bouncing around in a boiling pot, all the time threatening to leak over the sides. Fast, aggressive gameplay is on the menu, with a big side-order of fun - if only it lasted a little longer we'd be ordering it with every meal, but as a quick distraction Soup du Jour is definitely worth a look.