Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
Organization: Digital Chocolate
- Worms clones are a dime a dozen these days. Earlier copy-cats like Hedgewarsand GunBound remain a cinch to locate and download today -- for free nonetheless-- while more recent inspirations of Team17's benchmark strategy game continue to pop up across a variety of modern formats. From Facebook to mobile devices, games such as American McGee's Crazy Fairies and Wild Ones strive to replicate Worms's massive success, all while attempting to bring something new to the table.
- Exclamation points are overused by many of us these days (I'm certainly guilty!), but there are times where they're warranted to convey excitement or call attention to something. Noted social game developer Digital Chocolate deciding to use Slots! as the name for its new Facebook slots game seems like it could be one of those times. Does the freemium slots title live up to its punctuation? Let's find out.
- In case we didn't get the point the first time, Galaxy Life: Pocket Adventures wants us to know that cuteness can be deadly. The original Galaxy Life was a social strategy game that traded out dour, muscle-bound generals and deadly tanks for protagonists named Starlings who looked like Tribbles who'd suddenly sprouted legs. And if the almost two million players who currently follow it on Facebook are any indication, the stylistic choice was nothing short of brilliant. Now, the cute little balls are taking their conquests to mobile devices, and there's every reason to surrender to its charms again.
- Play Crazy Penguin Wars for about five minutes, and you could be forgiven for thinking that the craziest thing about it is its shameless emulation of Team17's popular Worms franchise. Were I the lazy sort, I could probably label it "Worms dressed up in a penguin suit" and leave my review at that. For the most part, I'd be right. But Crazy Penguin Wars brings its own share of surprises, meager though they may be, and it demonstrates just how far multiplayer gaming has evolved on Facebook in recent years. It's a great game if you're craving synchronous multiplayer action on Facebook, and even if you don't care for its mimicking of a beloved franchise, it's worth playing as a test run for how Team17's own Worms port will fare upon its release.
- Galaxy Life: Pocket Adventures is a space simulation game from Digital Chocolate for mobile devices. Using your knowledge and skills, you'll need to defend your own little piece of the galaxy from the evil starlings out to get you. The elders have a plan to help you take on these nasty intruders, but Gamezebo's quick start guide will get you going with all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you would ever need to get going.
- No matter the genre in question, there's always room for a little cute. Which isn't to downplay the importance of serious games: There's a time and place for those. But sometimes you just want an excuse to say "aww", and few games have provided better reason to do that than Galaxy Life for Facebook. Following in its adorable footsteps, developer Digital Chocolate has cooked up Galaxy Life: Pocket Adventures, coming soon to an iOS device near you.
- Everybody has a list of activities they'd rather perform in lieu of flying out of a major international airport. "Tame wolverines" is a popular option, as is "stick own head in deep-fryer." The bad news is, we all have to patronize airports once in a while. But on the bright side, we can run perfect airports in our fantasies. That's why Digital Chocolate is developing Skyport, an airport management game for iOS.
- Your family is dead, and the buildings in your once-peaceful town have been reduced to smoking piles of rubble. The townsfolk are looking to you to help rebuild, yet all that's on your mind is revenge. That may sound like the set-up for any number of old Western movies, but it's also the starting point for your character in Gangs of Boomtown, the action/town-building hybrid by Digital Chocolate.