Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- So you’ve just started playing Ragnarok Origin and aren’t sure which classes are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Ragnarok Origin class tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of …
- Want to know when to log in to slay bosses? Our Cursed Arena Boss Spawn Times guide sheds some light on when bosses are expected!
Organization: Dejobaan Games
- Monster Loves You! playfully bills itself as a monster "life simulator." While genres are malleable and rarely set in stone, I'd like to reclassify it right now: Monster Loves You! is a visual novel. It's a charming, unexpected visual novel arranged entirely around the choices you make, but a visual novel all the same. Semantics out of the way, we can now focus on whether or not it's a good game. (Spoiler: it is.)
- You may not have heard of Dejobaan Games, but you probably should have. After all, according to them, they've been "making quality video games for 75 years." If you can see the inherent problem with that statement, then the kind of tongue-in-cheek humor in The Wonderful End of the World is for you.