Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
Organization: Cerasus Media
- In the H.P. Lovecraft-inspired Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper, players will work alongside Charles Dexter Ward to stop an evil spirit from murdering the inhabitants of Pawtuxet, and stealing their souls to achieve immortality. Based on the short Lovecraft novel The Case of Charles Dexter Ward, this dark hidden object adventure is filled with restless spirits and grisly supernatural affairs, but offers little in terms of memorable thrills or edge-of-your-seat excitement.
- The role of an investigator or detective is often a dangerous one as we'll quickly learn in Cerasus Media's upcoming hidden object adventure game Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper. An evil psychopath named Charles Dexter Ward has escaped from a mental asylum and fled to his childhood home of Pawtuxet Island.
- Welcome to the Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness walkthrough on Gamezebo. Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness is a Hidden Object/Adventure game played on PC created by Cerasus Media. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide on how to complete Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness.
- I have never read H.P. Lovecraft's novel At the Mountains of Madness, but after playing through Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness it has been added to my reading list. The setting of the story is Antarctica, 1931 and you will be playing as researcher Lynn Morgan and Professor William Dyer. When you arrive at the expedition site you make a gruesome discovery, the expedition team has been brutally murdered and one team member is missing. Who…or what…killed everyone? Was it the Elder Things of ancient myth or is it something even more sinister?
- cerasus.media sent over some new screenshots for Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness. The screens mostly show more of the snow-swept Antarctic landscape that will serve as the setting for the Berlin-based company's upcoming H.P. Lovecraft-inspired hidden object game. Check out the screenshots behind the cut.
- Welcome to the walkthrough for Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy on Gamezebo. Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy is a hidden object game for the PC created by cerasus.media. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide to complete Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy.
- In fourteen hundred ninety-two, Columbus sailed the ocean blue. After that there were a few more journeys, some political intrigue, a stint in the dungeon and, in 1506, his death at age 54 in the Spanish city of Villadolid. But things didn't go quite so smoothly in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy. Set in 1953, this new hidden object game puts you in the hiking boots of Virginia Carter, a research assistant accompanying famed archaeologist Professor McNara as he tried to unravel once and for all the secrets of Christopher Columbus' lost, cursed flagship.
- After taking some time to focus on Nintendo DS and iPhone games, we're happy to see that cerasus.media is coming back to downloads with Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy. Information about the upcoming HOG recently surfaced on the developer's website.