Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
Organization: Broken Bulb Studios
- Bake Shop Drop plays on two basic human needs: delicious food, and organization. So, while you stack and match cupcakes, cookies, donuts and the like, you also sit and wonder why you aren't currently consuming cupcakes, cookies, donuts and the like. Assuming you're playing on a full stomach, you'll quickly get drawn in by Bake Shop Drop's simple mechanics, beautiful presentation, and endless puzzle gameplay.
- Hero Conquest is a superhero strategy game created by Broken Bulb Game Studios. It is your job to defend Concord City, which is being overrun by evil villains. You control the "Super Six", a group of superheroes that have come to the aid of helpless citizens in need. Fight off the numerous baddies and their minions to take back the city in the name of justice! And other generically positive ideals. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- There are reasons why Marvel and DC have been on top of the comic book heap for decades, and one of them is that people aren't too accepting of new super heroes. Yeah, you might be able to teleport or shoot lasers from your eyes, but we've seen it before, you know? Undaunted, the super-powered good guys in Hero Conquest are hoping to shake you out of your blasé attitude in time to help them reclaim Concord City - for free, on Facebook - before it's too late.
- There have many games that have tried to emulate Nintendo's success with the Pokemon series, but few have done it as well as Miscrits of Volcano Island. It's the rare social game that actually feels epic. The world is huge and varied, and exploration is very satisfying. The game doesn't stray too far from the incredibly successful formula it's emulating, but at the same time it manages to create a feel all of its own.
- Miscrits: World of Adventure on Facebook takes the best parts of Monster Galaxy and a bit from Pokemon to make an engrossing experience that most social games usually don't tend to deliver.
- We love Halloween because we get free candy and get to review and post strategy guides for as many games as possible that involve vampires and zombies!Braaains is a Facebook game developed by Broken Bulb Studios. Be the head of a zombie army and exhume them at the graveyard, equip them with weapons, clothes and enhancers for them to fight against other zombie players. These are just a few of the things you can do to get started playing Braaains by referring to this quick start guide.
- I have seen hundreds of movies about the zombie apocalypse. Some people might say I am obsessed, at least that what the men in the white coats tell me. The inevitable take over of the world by the undead may be a ways off, but BRAAAINS puts a zombie army in my hands to control and orchestrate the downfall of humanity. Fools! (queue maniacal laughter.) At its heart, BRAAAINS is a player versus player ("PVP") tongue-in-cheek - pun intended - adventure that pit's the player's growing zombie army against the army of other players. It's like the PVP combat of Facebook role-playing games without all that pesky plot to get in the way.
- With the success of the hit television show, The Office, and the millions playing games working in an office, Broken Bulb Studios has come to the table with another office related fix in gaming form: Office Wars.