Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
- Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me, I guess. Pirate Storm is a web-based adventure/massive online game (MMOG) from Bigpoint that puts you in the pantaloons of history's most intimidating sailors. The premise alone makes it sound like you're in for a swashbuckling good time, but between the game's repetitiveness and lack of stimulating exploration, these be dull waters.
- It doesn't take long to realize that something about Ice Age Online looks a little familiar. Only moments after creating an account and logging in, you'll use your head to bash hard objects to reveal small stashes of rewards and hurl projectile at incoming baddies. After that, you'll leap across pits, stomp on turtles, and complete each stage by running past a green flag. There are a few new tricks in store and a noticeable absence of verdant plumbing pipes, but I could probably end this review right now by calling Ice Age Online a reskin of Super Mario Bros. and you'd know exactly what to expect.
- There have been quite a few awesome games over the years with the word "soul" or "craft" in their titles. With that in mind, the new freemium action-RPG SoulCraft should be incredible, right? As it turns out, developer Digital Bits has crafted something that looks amazing but can't quite carry those same lofty standards over to the gameplay side of things.
- It's a safe bet that you've probably heard of Game of Thrones. However, you might not know about the upcoming free-to-play, browser-based massively multiplayer game based on the books/HBO show. I wouldn't blame you for that -- I only found out about it today. In fact, it didn't even have a name until this week. Its shiny, newly minted title? Game of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms. And according to its website, it will be "playable soon."
- It's been a few years since The Mummy franchise has done anything worthwhile. There are some who would argue that hasn't happened at all. I know Tomb of the Dragon Emperor definitely did not improve audience opinion. However, with Bigpoint.com's release of the browser-based game The Mummy Online, it looks like there's still some fun to be had with our favourite not-quite-Indiana-Jones saga, without any of your feelings about Brendan Fraser causing you any sort of inner-conflict.
- The Ice Age is heating up. The fourth movie in the popular Ice Age franchise, titled "Continental Drift," hits theatres in July (just in time to offer psychological relief to overheated kids slogging through their summer vacation). 20th Century Fox isn't waiting to build up hype for the movie, though. The studio has already teamed up with Gameloft to publish Ice Age Village, a city-building game for iOS, and now it's working with Bigpoint to bring us Ice Age Online, a free-to-play browser-based game.
- Casual games developer Big Point is getting into the zookeeping business with its simulation title, Zoomumba. The most notable thing about the game is that it enhances the animal care genre instead of offering anything significantly unique. For what it is, however, it works, with most of its problems stem from minor usability issues.
- If context and substance are what you're looking for, then DarkOrbit will immediately dull your interest. Without so much as a hint of plot to nudge players along, the game throws a laundry list of quests before you, along with an overcrowded screen full of features that are either poorly explained or not explained at all. When your first reaction as a player is to run off to the game's forums for help, it's a clear indication that not all is well in the universe.