Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
Organization: BBC Worldwide
- English author Jane Austen died in the 19th century, but she's maintained a pretty interesting career despite her passing. Apparently she co-authored Seth Grahame-Smith's Pride and Prejudice and Zombies in 2009, and she's still had time to show up in hidden object games (HOGs) like Jane Austen Unbound for Facebook.
- At first blush, it could seem natural to take Jane Austen's books—tales seemingly obsessed with social interactions—and make a social game out of them. Thinking about it further though, it's a pretty strange idea. After all, today's online social shorthand would likely shock Ms. Austen and her oh-so-proper contemporaries. Still, in Jane Austen: Rogues and Romance, developer 6waves is hoping that Anglophiles will enjoy a fairly standard hidden object formula, so long as it's done with Austen-ian decorum. And they're right. Sort of.
- Jane Austen's Rogues and Romance is a hidden object game from developer 6waves. Players will explore scenes and interact with characters from Jane Austen's novels, as well as decorate their own regency manor. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- Social games let you farm online, run stores online, play sports online, and even sing online, but is it possible to dance online? As it so happens, yes. Dancing With the Stars: Keep Dancing is a free-to-play browser-based social game that lets you glide across the dance floor with angelic grace, even if you're about as smooth as a three-legged tomcat in real life.
- Do you enjoy English literature but find yourself thinking, "I wish this were available on Facebook?" Will fret no more oh highborn nobleperson, as BBC Worldwide will soon be releasing the Legacy developed Jane Austen's Rogues and Romance on the platform. The game is set to feature Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy of Pride and Prejudice fame, and will follow their lives after their wedding.
- If there's one thing the Doctor is always doing, it's running away from things. When you think about it like that, the recently announced Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock almost makes sense in a weird sort of way. After all, what genre of game could possibly embody The Doctor's running-from-big-scary-monsters vibe better than a side-scrolling platformer?
- If you travel in sci-fi circles, there's an incredibly good chance you've already met The Doctor. He travels through space and time, anywhere and anywhen you can imagine - and now he's landed his adventurous blue box on your favourite iOS device!
- 2010 has been quite the year for Doctor Who and video games. This past summer, players were treated to a series of free desktop adventure games. Now, as the annual Doctor Who Christmas special approaches, BBC has seen fit to put another visit from the Doctor in our stockings with the upcoming release of Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time for the iPhone and iPad.