Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...got an Attack on Titan Revolution Family tier list. Fan of Attack on Titan? Take a look at our Titan Warfare codes, or our Untitled Attack on Titan Gear tier...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- That's when good neighbors become... something not totally human.
Organization: Alawar Games
- Welcome to the Twisted Lands: Origin walkthrough on Gamezebo. Twisted Lands: Origin is a hidden object game created by Alawar Games. Discover the chilling origins of the terror that has been holding the island of Tormente in its grip. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- Twisted Lands: Origin may be the third game in Alawar's Twisted Lands franchise, but beginners are welcomed with open arms, as Origin is actually a prequel, introducing you to the haunted island of Tormente as you step into the shoes of a detective, sent to find a missing young woman. Things go from bad to worse as you investigate this mostly abandoned island, with your quest transforming into one more concerned with survival and escape than mere investigation.
- January might be an unusual month to release a Halloween-themed time management game, but Alawar did just that with Spooky Mall. Young Alice has to repay her student's loan, so she does not even hesitate to take a job offer which requires her to work at midnight at a very interesting mall. The concept of the game certainly sounds good, but I can already tell you that a lot of players might be in for a disappointment.
- It's doubtful that anyone these days gets pumped upon hearing the words "match-3," but a handful of developers keep cranking them out for the genre's devoted fans. A couple of years ago, developer Wellore Games released Enchanted Cavern, a stolid match-three that while reasonably entertaining, did little to invigorate the genre. This month, they follow that title up with Enchanted Caverns 2 which sad to say, does even less.
- Alawar's Rescue Team 2 is the the newest addition to an ever-growing number of resource management titles. The goal is to rescue injured or threatened citizens and to rebuild large parts of a variety of islands that have been struck by a series of natural disasters. We definitely had some issues with itspredecessor, and for the most part those flaws haven't been addressed in the sequel.
- Welcome to the Weird Park: Broken Tune walkthrough on Gamezebo. Weird Park: Broken Tune is a Hidden Object/Adventure game played on Mac or PC created by Alawar Games. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide on how to complete Weird Park: Broken Tune.
- With Weird Park: Broken Tune, you have a game that plays it safe in terms of gameplay complexity / difficulty, with nice graphics and an interesting setup that unfortunately don't reach their full potential. However, if there's one thing that can be said without a doubt, it's that this one's named appropriately, as Weird Park is definitely that: weird.
- The world of fashion can be a glamorous dream and a cutthroat business at the same time, and the player can experience this first-hand in Juliette's Fashion Empire, a new time management game by Alawar. In a gaming experience that can be described as a mixture of the Sally series and Pageant Princess, it's up to the player to help Juliette succeed with glitz and style.