Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
Organization: Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter is a hunting game created by Activision. It's a whirlwind tour through various locales with lots and lots of fuzzy and feathery critters to shoot and mount in your own personal trophy room. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game."
- It was more than two months ago that I took my first tentative steps into the hunting game genre when I reviewed Deer Hunter 2014. Two months ago when I realized that, when handled right, mobile hunting games can actually be pretty cool. Cabela's Big Game Hunter, on the other hand, has shown me what happens when it's handled very, very poorly.Cabela's Big Game Hunter follows the (what I assume to be) typical mobile hunting game pattern by giving players a series of disconnected areas to hunt in - each with various critters to shoot and/or not shoot. Tapping arrows on either side of the screen will move the hunter from side-to-side and shift the perspective. Some weapons can be aimed with a scope, and power-ups that provide temporary boosts or other kinds of help can be purchased. Some hunts may simply require killing a specific animal while others will want players to shoot something in the lungs or heart. Aggressive prey can be particularly tricky as they'll rush in to attack, triggering a very simple Infinity Blade style game of dodging."As hunts are completed, players will earn stars that go towards unlocking new areas (with new animals) to hunt in. Oftentimes a successful hunt will even unlock a new challenge or two; which can be a good excuse to go back and shoot up more stuff. Little by little this also earns cash that can be used to buy better weapons (some of which are required for certain hunts) or attire (used to unlock even more places to hunt). It's even possible to display kills in a special trophy area and share photos of all those virtual stuffed animals with Facebook friends.
- Interactive fiction has been around for decades, evolving in the early days of computers to provide rich environments without the need for fancy graphics. The genre has waxed and waned in popularity over time, but some of the most treasured releases have come from a company called Infocom. Now you get to experience some those classic adventures right on your high-tech mobile device!
- Since its debut last fall, Skylanders has proven to be a brand that appeals to just about every level of gamer. Kids and parents alike adored the original home console release. Mobile gamers revelled in the arcade frenzy that was Cloud Patrol. And earlier this month, free-to-play city-builders fans were given a chance to set up shop in Lost Islands. Considering the franchise's far reach, we were hoping that Skylanders Battlegrounds might live up to its promise of a strategy-heavy alternative. Instead, although it remains as accessible as its counterparts, it only contains a fraction of the lustre.
- Skylanders Lost Islands is a persistent city-building game developed by Activision where you build up a city, gather resources and go on adventures with various dragons. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
- The Skylanders series is currently one of Activision's most popular and lucrative properties, and it's really not hard to see why - especially if you have kids. There's something irresistible about pairing up video games with collectable plastic toys, especially if said toyline contains a healthy smattering of dragons. But more importantly, Skylanders' toys can "come to life" in multiple games across the series' universe, a feature that really sells Skylanders Lost Islands for iOS.
- With two new Skylanders games coming to iOS this November, it looks like Activision is prepared to satisfy gamers of all shapes and sizes with the latest entries in their mega-hit franchise. In fact, the two games couldn't occupy more opposite ends of the spectrum. While Skylanders Lost Islands is a free-to-play offering for the most casual of gamers, Skylanders Battlegrounds looks to satisfy core gamers with its mix of strategy and combat, and a whopping $49.99 price tag.
- If there's one thing we can't get enough of in my house, it's Skylanders. I said as much when we first caught wind of two new iOS games on the horizon, and as of this morning, those two new games have officially (and finally) been announced.