Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- So you’ve just started playing Ragnarok Origin and aren’t sure which classes are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Ragnarok Origin class tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of …
- Want to know when to log in to slay bosses? Our Cursed Arena Boss Spawn Times guide sheds some light on when bosses are expected!
Organization: 5TH Cell
- Scribblenauts Unlimited almost lives up to its name. Aside from copyrighted material and most specific people (you can summon George Washington but not Elvis), Scribblenauts Unlimited allows players to create anything they can dream up in order to solve the …
- In the ultimate example of the pen, or rather pencil, being mightier than the sword, Maxwell has used his magic notebook to entertain plenty of gamers in the Scribblenauts games. But even the most successful series need a spark to re-energize them at times, and Maxwell gets a literally super powered one in the form of the thousands of characters who come to life in Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure. It's an awesome if sometimes uneven combination of imagination and adventure that's sure to excite the comic geek in just about anyone.If you're a longtime DC fan, you no doubt know that Barry Allen was inspired to become The Flash because he read about Jay Garrick in comic books as a kid. See, meta was cool all the way back in the 50s! They eventually made comics history by crossing over with each other, and a similar setup is used to combine the powers of Maxwell and his sister Lily to get them to the DC universe. There's just one big problem: Lily's globe shatters upon arrival, scattering the Starites inside and forcing the siblings to team up with their four-color idols to get them back before they fall into the wrong hands.Your quest will take you to various famous locales, including Gotham City, Metropolis, and Oa, home planet of the Green Lantern Corps. Each place has a main mission that involves helping a famous DC hero defeat one of his or her arch-enemies, who have the assistance of Maxwell's Doppleganger. In-between the storyline bits, there are plenty of random citizens, heroes, and villains you can assist to earn reputation points. Those are needed to unlock new locations and costumes that grant Maxwell the powers of some iconic characters - also Aztek, who doesn't quite qualify as iconic.
- Considering the Scribblenauts series is published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, having the DC Comics characters show up to help or hinder Maxwell was probably inevitable. It'll soon be a fait accompli as Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure is set for release later this year, and even the early version on the E3 floor was dripping with comic geek goodness.
- Scribblenauts is one of those intriguing franchises that started off with a great concept coupled with poor execution - yet has honed the original idea, and eventually gotten to a point where it's hugely entertaining and exactly what we were hoping for in the first place.
- Run Roo Run is a game for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch by developer 5TH Cell. Roo is off on his quest to other side of Australia to rescue his little blue friend, and you'll need help to get him there. Gamezebo's quick start guide you'll get all the walkthroughs, solutions, tips, tricks and cheats you'll need to find your way to Syndey in no time.
- While it's easy to criticize 5th Cell for not being more innovative with Run Roo Run, it's even easier to say that it's a fantastic game that deserves its spot on your favorite device of choice at all times.