Diner Dash is back in a brand new mobile game that takes the food to go. You’ll work with Cookie and Flo as you aim to restore your home town to its former glory, one food establishment at a time.
Meanwhile, Mr. Big is trying to foil your every move because that’s just what bad guys do. Work hard enough though and you can put a stop to him once and for all.
In this guide, we’re going to help you do just that by bringing you up to speed with Diner Dash Adventures. We’ll give you tips on how to complete each level quickly so you can keep that cash rolling in.
Diner Dash Adventures Tips and Tricks:
- Provide a fast service: The quickest you seat, feed, and pick up the cheque from customers, the more money you earn. Seeing as that’s the whole point of Diner Dash Adventures, serving customers quickly should be your number one priority. Step to it!
- Seat customers at same colour tables: Customers will be happier at a table that matches the colour of their clothes, and happy customers are patient customers. Always aim to seat customers at tables that match their colours – even if it means they wait outside a little longer. They’ll be much happier to wait for their food, which will pay out more in the long run.
- Spend your coins on kitchen upgrades: Kitchen upgrades are essential to progressing in Diner Dash Adventures, so see if you can purchase any after completing a new level. These will help you earn more per customer from the dishes themselves and the speed in which you can serve them.
- Clean up your restaurants using stars: When Flo arrives on the scene, the Greasy Spoon diner has fallen into disarray. The lamps are broken, the streets are covered in leaves, and you’ve barely got a seat for customers to sit in. Relentlessly complete levels to earn stars, which you can spend on cleaning up that mess. That will attract more customers meaning even more money!
- Merge orders to serve them faster: If you have multiple customers waiting to order, it’s a good idea to let them all decide before picking up their tickets. You think this will slow you down, but if you merge the same order you can cook multiple dishes all at once, saving you a huge amount of time and earning you a lot more cash in the long run.