Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Game: Frontline Commando 2
- I'm new to the series, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect when I started up Frontline Commando 2 for the first time. In some ways it's about what I expected: burly dudes that almost could have come from that one really popular game about throwing bullets at one another. But it's also a well-constructed shooter that isn't ridiculously heavy-handed with the in-app purchases. I'd even call it "a lot of fun."There's a story behind the events of Frontline Commando 2, but it's pretty much just a backdrop. Bad guys doing bad guy things has and will always be a great excuse. Each mission takes place in a fairly enclosed area with a few cover points and quite a few enemy soldiers to shoot at. There's no open movement, however - players can tap arrows on either side of the screen to move to a new piece of cover in that direction (best used for avoiding explosives or getting a better angle for a shot), but that's the extent of the movement. Instead, they'll be using the on-screen virtual buttons to focus on aiming, shooting, and reloading. And not getting shot, obviously.
- Frontline Commando 2 is a third-person cover shooter created by Glu Games. It's a sort of cover-based arcade-style shooter, with a heavy emphasis on weapon and squad mate upgrading. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.