Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Game: Forgotten Memories
- 1234. Well that didn't work. What is the Forgotten Memories terminal code? Find out here in this guide the code and how to complete the puzzle
- How do you avoid Golden Freddy in Forgotten Memories? This anomaly animatronic is entirely RNG so only shows under specific conditions.
- Our Forgotten Memories Shadow Bonnie guide contains all you need to know about the terrifying animatronic and where he can be found!
- With Forgotten Memories, Psychoz set out to deliver an experience that pays tribute to survival-horror classics, namely Silent Hill, while spooking the player with new thrills along the way. After spending some time with the game in the ideal environment …
- Like many gamers, my first experience with a truly scary game was in 2001 with Konami’s Silent Hill 2. I was eleven at the time, and I remember being absolutely terrified to play it. The thing that made Silent Hill 2 scary …
- Isn't it interesting how the Forces of Darkness always seem to intuitively understand that setting up camp in certain locales makes their evil work seem that much creepier? Take the upcoming iOS survival horror game Forgotten Memories, for instance. It takes place in an abandoned psychiatric hospital, and it comes off as skin-crawlingly creepy. You wouldn't get that kind of atmosphere for a survival horror game set in, say, a bright and well-populated mall ("Oh no, the zombies are taking over The Gap, and they're switching around the price tags! Those animals!").