Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Game: Cut the Rope: Experiments
- Cut the Rope: Experiments developed by ZeptoLab is available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. A mysterious box with our adorable ever-starving friend Om Nom has arrived at the Professor's home. The Professor is determined to figure out why Om Nom can never get enough sweets and he needs your help. Gamezebo's strategy guide will provide you with a quick start guide, and several helpful tips and tricks so you can play your best game.
- While gamers have spent the better part of the last year cutting the rope, developer ZeptoLab has been cutting a rope of their own. Specifically, the rope connecting them to publisher Chillingo. Cut the Rope: Experiments is the second full release in the Cut the Rope series (or the third of you count the oft forgotten Cut the Rope: Holiday Gift), and the first to be self-published by its developer ZeptoLab. But is this really a full-fledged sequel? Or simply an excuse for the game's developer to step out from under the Chillingo umbrella?
- As the iPhone's second hottest gaming property, beat out only by the flapping of Angry Birds wings, Cut the Rope getting a fully-fledged sequel seemed like an inevitability. According to some breaking news from TechCrunch, not only is the sequel inevitable but its release is imminent, as ZeptoLab has confirmed with the tech blog that they're aiming to release Cut the Rope: Experiments later this week.