Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Game: Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year
- Check out our tips and tricks for Build-A-Lot 2: Town of the Year. INTRODUCTION Those who've played the original Build-A-Lot will be familiar with the mechanics of this game - it plays very similarly to the original one with some great new elements added, including the ability to paint houses, train your workers to work at lightning speed, and add landscaping to your home. THE BASICS In order to do well in the game you have to know how to move around on the main screen. Here's a bri...
- I admit, I was worried that a sequel to Build-a-lot could not recapture the ambience of the original game, which I truly love. However, developer HipSoft managed to keep all that was good about the first game and add some fantastic new features that only increase the overall enjoyment. Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year really delivers the goods. (Or is that materials? Ha! A little Build-a-lot humor there...)
- Gamezebo saw a lot of cool games at last month's Game Developer's Conference, but one of the highlights was getting to sit down with HipSoft as they walked us through a preview of Build-a-lot 2, subtitled Town of the Year. Although only four of the eight towns were playable, we could sense that the game was already on its way to being as challenging, accessible and fun as the original - if not moreso.The key to Build-a-lot's charm is that it takes a subject many might find boring or intimidating (namely, real estate), and makes it fun and eay to understand while still maintaining a respectable level of sophistication.