In many early civilizations, rites of passage were held to celebrate the coming of age of a worthy apprentice to test his skills, will and might. Bounce Quest is a puzzle game based upon a certain rite of passage involving wizards and magic where you're the one who will be put to the test. The story revolves around a wizard trainee who has finally developed enough power to be considered as a master wizard by the council elders. However, before being a full-fledged master wizard your skills must be put to the test against a real peril that's plaguing the land. Harnessing your ball of power, you have to cleanse the area of all evil, bring back peace to earn your much-deserved wizard ranking.
- What if you could gather all of the world's most famous tourist attractions and put them together in one spot for you to watch for as long as you live? Wouldn't that be awesome? Well, in World Voyage, a match-3 adventure developed by Sahmon Games, you can do exactly that.
- In the short history of create-your-own-world match-3 games, Lost in Reefs follows the same gameplay mechanics where you gather enough supplies during the actual puzzle games in order to purchase buildings reconstructing a once-famous dragon city. The question is: what does this game offer more for seasoned players of the genre?
- Halloween is just around the corner and there's no better way to celebrate the festive season of ghouls and ghosts than playing a match-'em-up game with a spooky theme. Spooky Spirits fits the bill perfectly, but will this game add enjoyment to your Halloween? Well, that's what we're here to find out.
- Landscaping is one of humanity's most magnificent art forms, and one type made popular by the Japanese involves arranging rocks to form colorful Zen-inspired patterns. This artwork is aptly named a Rock Garden, and the name also refers to a challenging puzzle game from Flipline Studios and Alawar Entertainment.Talk about simple mechanics - your task in Rock Garden is to flip all the rocks on the board within the least amount of time possible. To achieve this, you must make matches of five same-patterned rocks as you bring them side by side. The rocks don't have to be in a straight line to make them flip. All you have to do is to keep them adjacent to one another and watch how they turn into ordinary rocks once you've managed to match them up.
- After more than 10 years of bringing casual gaming fun, it seems that Slingo won't stop evolving any time soon. The latest Slingo title from Funkitron is Slingo Supreme, and since we're talking about the sequel to Slingo Deluxe, let's see just how much this game improved from its predecessor and check out some of its additional features too.But first, to benefit the uninitiated, let's talk about basic Slingo rules.
- The Chromates are in need of a hero to bring back color to their lands, and there's no one better to fill that position than you as you pit yourself against hundreds of brain-wracking 3D puzzles in Chromentum 2.Chromentum 2 brings back the addictive gameplay of the original Chromentum as you again try to manipulate several Chromates in the game board to put them back to their proper places. This time around, you get to experience better graphics and sound effects, enhanced level designs, and an engaging storyline not present in the previous game. Not to mention a whole new array of Chromate characters too, ranging from the weird to the outrageously wacky, making this sequel looks more like an entirely new and original game.
- If you think you've seen it all when it comes to gem-matching game variations, Rain Talisman will prove you wrong. The game takes a unique approach to the time-tested match-three genre. But whether it's worth your time or not is the real question.