Driving a powerful race car off insane daredevil jumps at high speeds is dangerous enough on its own. Imagine doing it on a winding course located many thousands of feet above the planet's surface. When you have to look down to see the clouds, you know you're in for a wild ride. Aside from being a solidly built and addictive iPhone racer set in the stratosphere, Jet Car Stunts is a lesson in punishment.
- Love is in the air and wedding bells are not far behind. But to make sure everything can go off without a hitch, there's a lot that has to be done in order to make this special day for a young, happy couple a perfect one. And guess what? You're the person who's been hired to make it all happen! The latest wedding planning adventure in the upbeat hidden object series, Dream Day Wedding: Bella Italia is another whirlwind of wedding wackiness.
- Being a trucker is about a lot more than merely hopping into your rig and taking off across the country with precious cargo in tow. Like any industry, the business of hauling freight is just that: a business. Important decisions all come down to dollars and cents, and keeping the books free of red ink while growing in size and scope is the number one priority. Road to Riches 2 may take a colorful, buoyant, and friendly approach to the world of trucking, but at its heart, it's a heavy-duty mix of time management and business simulation.
- Not all warfare is fast and furious. This is especially true when the combatants on each side of the conflict are only capable of crawling a few centimeters a minute. Literally charging into battle is absolutely not an option. Slug Wars may offer an unusual twist on warfare that moves along at a snail's pace, but issuing split second commands can still make all the difference between victory and defeat. When battlegrounds are littered with the slime trails of fallen enemies and piles of salt are deadlier than a barrage of napalm dropped from above, you have to tread, or ooze, carefully.
- Real dedication is when you love your job so much that you're willing to travel across the surface of a vast alien world to find all the ship parts necessary to repair your damaged craft, rocket back into the cosmos, and then jet to work to punch-in on time. Even if such an extreme dedication to the nine-to-five grind work doesn't ring as true with everyone, Bob Came in Pieces is still an intriguing indie game that blends exploration and problem solving puzzle elements with a strong physics engine and a lovely design to create a whimsical adventure.
- Soaring high above the clouds with the sun beaming down and the wind in your face, it's simply exhilarating to look out across the deck of your airship and marvel at the freedom that comes with piloting your own vessel capable of sailing the skies. But such moments of calm and tranquility are fleeting in Guns of Icarus, since heavily armed air pirates with itchy trigger fingers seem all-to-keen on swiping your cargo through brute force. And that's when the excitement kicks in full throttle.
- The iPhone certainly has seen more than its fair share of physics-based block games, but none of them explode with cuteness and lovable personality quite like Tumbledrop. For a game that started out as a free flash demo, this brilliantly simple and intensely fun puzzle game couldn't be possibly be any better suited for Apple's portable touch-screen platform. Sending smiling little block creatures tumbling to their watery doom with a tap of your finger is a disarmingly cheerful task.
- Patriotism and blowing stuff up seem to go hand-in-hand a little too naturally. While the real deal can be terrifying and destructive, colorful man-made explosions designed to dazzle in the night skies are an alluring annual treat for those seeking celebration and merriment. These crowd-pleasing displays bring smiles to the faces of young and old alike. However, in the wrong hands, even explosives designed to entertain can prove disastrous. Fireworks and air traffic do not mix. Your job in Liberty Boom is to see to it that they don't.