Whether you prefer the sunny beaches of Tropical Farm, or the icy landscapes of Farm Frenzy: Ice Age, one thing is certain - farming fans have no shortage of time management games to choose from. Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age is the third frantic game with the title "Farm Frenzy 3" to be released by Alawar in recent months, and it delivers much of what you'd expect from the series.
- Realore's Farm Mania 2 is the latest title to capitalize on the popularity of farming in casual games, from Farm Frenzy and Ranch Rush to Zynga's outrageously popular FarmVille on Facebook. Much like in the first Farm Mania, you get to manage a virtual farm and raise crops and animals.
- Fashion Assistant is a hidden object game that has you playing as a personal assistant to an irritable fashion magazine editor. If you've ever had a cruel employer or ruthless fellow employees, you'll relate to the premise. Unfortunately, the story is slow to develop, and can sometimes be confusing. When the master book for an upcoming fashion collection disappears, Julia must uncover the thief and recover the book before her boss discovers it's missing. Meanwhile, she needs to keep up appearances at work by catering to her employer's every whim, finding hidden objects in a variety of cluttered scenes.
- Fishdom: Frosty Splash is the Christmas version of Playrix's popular match-3 game, Fishdom. The game follows in the footsteps of the Halloween-themed Fishdom: Spooky Splash, and the Thanksgiving-themed Fishdom: Harvest Splash, this time allowing you to decorate your fish tanks with holiday cheer.
- If you're looking for a frantic farming game, you can look no further than the Farm Frenzy series. These games have a good reputation for their fast-paced time management game play, and Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie is no exception. While Farm Frenzy 3 starts off in Africa and takes you around the globe to more exotic farming locations, Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie stays right in the USA and has you farming with robots. With the interest rate on the mortgage constantly increasing, the farm back home is in trouble. The story is sketchy and light on details, and serves mostly as a framework for the new elements introduced into the game.
- Welcome to Gamezebo's walkthrough for Cat Wash. Cat Wash is a disco-themed time management game all about washing cats, as you probably guessed by the title. You do this groovy task with the help of some far out machines and employees straight out of the 70s. It has lots of original twists and new mechanics thrown in, so below are some tips to help guide you as you play. General Tips - How to Play ...
- Cat Wash is a quirky time management game that has you washing cats in a disco-themed pet salon. Pet grooming games are nothing new, but cat washing games are rare, combined with a theme that jumped straight out of the 1970s...well, the whole combination is something new. While washing a muddy kitty, Susie wonders out loud if there's an easier solution to keeping cats clean. Her groovy Uncle Oswaldo overhears, and invents Feline Wash-o-Matic -- a cat washing machine that cats actually enjoy. At the center of this radical contraption is a disco floor that would do any disco queen proud. Thus, the Cat Wash was born.
- Kellie Stanford: Turn of Fate is a humorous adventure game with quirky cartoon graphics and some hidden object game play in the mix. Maybe it's just the tropical music or the occasional monkey, but I was catching a clear Monkey Island influence towards the second half of the game, too.