Red Remover sounds more like an acne cream or stain remover rather than a flash game, but that's what it is - a 45-level puzzle game from Gaz that will have you seeing red in your sleep.
- Hard to believe that anyone could be a hero while running a space station but I guess if Commander Sisko of Deep Space Nine can do it, then why can't we? Kaloki Adventure, a simulator iPhone game from Ninja Bee puts aside the typical space ship riding hero and his band of alien crew and has you playing a simple space outpost manager destiny for great things. Are you up to the task or will you fail under the pressure
- Dating should be simple: a box of chocolates, flowers and a nice dinner should be all that's needed to impress a nice girl. In the future, however, apparently the ladies require you to build entire space stations in order to win over their hearts. Kaloki Love, an iPhone game from Ninja Bee that expands on the original space tycoon game, Kaloki Adventure, proves that love is all space stations or black holes as it follows a new station manager, Roger, on his search for true love.
- Beastie Burgers is a cooking simulator game which puts you in the shoes of a dog boy named Raoul who is trying to making it big in Monsterville as a burger vendor. Using your amazing cooking skills and your new mobile burger truck, you must travel to each location in Monsterville cooking perfectly ordered burgers in order to earn a reputation as the best burger chef in town.
- In a world where big budgets and development teams often steal the spotlight, it's wonderful when an indie game created by a small team on a strict budget can make those blockbuster titles disappear into the background. Created by Amanita Design, a small game studio from the Czech Republic, Machinarium was the winner of the 12th annual Independent Games Festival's Excellence in Visual Arts award, and it's easy to see why.
- Nowadays a lot of role-playing games are trying to find the next new thing that will bring gamers in hordes to their door step, but truthfully all many of us want is the basic, old school RPG system we loved from when we were kids. Dark Souls is one of those games that tries to follow in the footsteps of "classic" role-playing game formats like the Aveyond series and the early Final Fantasy games, but fails for so many reasons - let me count the ways.
- Cave men, meet the Cave men. They're an ancient, stone-age family. From their tiny island, they're a page right out of history. So what has inspired me to badly re-write the Flintstone's theme song? Well, its a little game called Many Years Ago that absolutely reminded me of the famous Hanna Barbara cartoon from the moment I started playing it and it is packed full of cute cave man themed simulator fun.
- Time to head into the attic and clear out all your antique goodies, because we're opening up an Antique store in Antique Shop. Play as an antique shop owner looking to raise money in order to search for ancient buried treasures. Sell lovely pieces of history, travel to exotic locales and even search for hidden objects in this fabulous mixed genre game.