BitLife has just received weekly challenges as part of its big new update. The first challenge is the Alphabet Challenge, which tasks you with giving birth to a whopping 26 children and naming each of them with a name that begins with each letter of the alphabet.
In this guide, we’re going to provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks that will help you to beat the challenge with ease. If it’s something else you’re looking for, go ahead and check out our Complete Guide to BitLife, which lists all guides we’ve written for the text-based life simulator so far.
How to Complete the Alphabet Challenge in BitLife
This isn’t actually a difficult challenge to complete, though you are at the mercy of bad luck. You have to have 26 babies, one for every letter of the alphabet, and include every letter of the alphabet as the first letter of their name, from Alex to Zac.
Here’s how to complete the challenge with ease in bullet point form:
- Start a new life as a female
- As soon as you hit 18, have lots of unprotected sexual intercourse until you’re pregnant
- Name your baby with a name beginning with A
- Rinse and repeat
Here are a few tips and tricks that will make this challenge easier:
- Look after your health: Chances are, you’re going to need to live a fairly long life to complete this challenge, so you don’t want to die long before you have a chance to have your 26th baby. Exercise regularly, eat well, and get regular sexual health check ups.
- Have sex within relationships: It’s easier to have regular sex within a relationship in BitLife, as you don’t actually have to go out looking for it. Get a boyfriend and have sex with them until you have a baby then do it all over again.
- Keep your looks up: Work out often and get plastic surgery, if needed, to improve your looks. That way you’ll get to have lots of partners or sex without trouble. It might be worth starting a few BitLives until you have a naturally high looks core.