Call of Duty Mobile Operator Skills are your win button in Activision and Tencent’s mobile shooter hit. There are a wide variety of these skills that you can bring into battle with you to turn the tide against your enemies.
In this guide, we’re going to explain exactly what Operator Skills are, detail a list of all of the options, and maybe even provide you with a few tips and tricks here and there.
If you’re looking for more Call of Duty Mobile content, check out our Complete Guide, which includes links to everything we’ve written up to this point.
Call of Duty Mobile Operator Skills Guide
What Are Operator Skills?
Operator Skills are a special piece of equipment that you can bring into battle with you. They include damaging pieces of equipment, like the flamethrower Purifier or grenade launcher War Machine, or defensive, like the Transform Shield.
You can only use them in multiplayer, and can equip them from the multiplayer equipment screen.
List of Operator Skills
- Transform Shield: “Places a deformable shield”
- Sparrow: “Increases range the longer the Sparrow is drawn and has powerful blasting arrows”
- Tempest: “Hold the fire button to build up power and send a bolt of lightning at the target”
- Purifier: “Flamethrower that blasts a stream of scorching fire within close range”
- War Machine: “Fully automatic grenade launcher with a devastating payload”
- Scythe: “A hand-held minigun that slowly increases accuracy over time”
How do I Use an Operator Skill?
You can only use Operator Skills in regular multiplayer – they aren’t available in battle royale or zombies. While in a multiplayer game, Operator Skills charge up over time and you can use them by tapping on the on-screen button (it looks like the image of the Operator Skill you’ve chosen) or pressing the appropriate button on a controller.
Operator Skills charge up faster depending on how much score you earn. You earn score by defeating enemies and completing objectives.