We’ve pretty much covered every single feature of BitLife in guide form at this point, so if you’re looking to learn anything about the text-based life simulator, you can’t go to a better place than Gamezebo.
To make that browsing easier for you, we figured we’d put together a huge list of all of our guides in a single place. We’ve even included a tale of contents to help you get to each section faster.
So whether you’re trying to get that particularly difficult Ribbon, unlock all achievements, or want to earn a ton of money, read on for our definitive list of BitLife guides.
BitLife Guides List:
- Ribbons List – All 30 Ribbons and How to Get Them
- Academic Ribbon
- Addict Ribbon
- Cat Lady Ribbon
- Cunning Ribbon
- Deadly Ribbon
- Family Guy Ribbon
- Famous Ribbon
- Fertile Ribbon
- Geriatric Ribbon
- Globetrotter Ribbon
- Hero Ribbon
- High Roller Ribbon
- Houdini Ribbon
- Jailbird Ribbon
- Lazy Ribbon
- Lustful Ribbon
- Mediocre Ribbon
- Model Bitizen Ribbon
- Mooch Ribbon
- Rowdy Ribbon
- Stupid Ribbon
- Successful Ribbon
- Teammate Ribbon
- Thief Ribbon
- Unlucky Ribbon
- Wasteful Ribbon
- Wicked Ribbon
- Halloween Update: Haunted Houses, Poltergeists, New Countries, and More Explained
- Stepfamily Update: Stepparents, Stepsiblings, Stepchildren, Arranged Marriage, Free Healthcare, and More
- 1.23 Guide: School Life, Activities, Cliques, Frats, Sororities, Grade School, and More Explained
- 1.22 Guide: New Scenarios, Career Collections, Performance Scores, Retirement Plans, Intelligence Tests, and More Explained
- 1.21 Guide: Prison Life, Riot Mini-Game, Family Heirlooms, Job Interviews, and More Explained
- 1.20 Guide: Military Deployments, Dark Mode, Power User, Time Machine, and More Explained
- 1.19 Guide: Exes, Stalkers, Restraining Orders, Custom Cities, and More Explained
- 1.18.1 Guide: Scenario Creator, New Countries, Cities, and Vacations, and Monk and Nun Careers Explained
- 1.17 FAQ: How to Get a Part-Time or Freelance Job and How to Deal with Stress
- 1.16 Guide: How to Time Travel, and Lawsuits, Pop Stars, Cemeteries, Boosts, and More Explained
- 1.15 FAQ: How do I Become Famous, Grow My Social Media and New Random Event – Kidnapping?
- 1.14 FAQ: How to Continue as Your Child, How to Repeat a BitLife and How to Become a Model
- Fame, Live on as Your Child, and Everything Else to Expect From the Next Update on iOS and Android
- 1.13 FAQ: What’s New, How do I Adopt Pets and More!
- 1.12: New Ribbons, Relationship Activities, Salon & Spa, and Emergency Room Explained
- 1.10: What’s a Prenup, What is Tubal Ligation and What is In Vitro Fertilisation
- How to Become a Chef
- How to be a Monk or a Nun
- Schools List: How to Get Into Law School, Medical School, and More
- What are the Best Paying Jobs and How Do I Get Them?
- How to Become a Priest and Live a Pious Life
- How to Become a Singer and Famous Pop Star
- How to Become a Leprechaun
- Intelligence Test Mini-Game Guide: How the IQ Test Works
- How the Prison Riot Mini-Game Works
- Minigames Guide: How to Commit a Burglary, How to Escape Prison, How to Win at Casino Blackjack and How to Win at the Horse Races
- How to Commit Burglary
- How to Steal a Car and Commit Grand Theft Auto
- How To Win The Lottery
- How To Escape From Jail
Money Making Guides:
Specific Feature Guides:
- Heirloom FAQ: What are Heirlooms, Can I Sell Heirlooms and More
- How to Create your Own Custom Scenarios and How to Share Them With Friends?
- How to File a Lawsuit Against and How They Work
- Time Travel Explained – How Time Travelling Works
- A List of the New Pets, What They Do, and How to Get Them
- How to Get Your Smarts and Looks Up
- FAQ: Get Expelled From School, Become President, and More
- When Will BitLife Launch on Android?
- Can you Have Great Grandchildren?